BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
syeda y.
This is nice. Comes in a small portable package. One thing i have to say is that i dont like the jar because my fingers may be dirty which may dirty the jar.
Heather C.
Not a daily wear lip balm but good in the winter or over night for dry skin. It has a kind of medicated scent which i actually like and I like the tingling.
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
Great stuff I've tried the pink one and my BF has the blue one. Very moisturizing my favorite time to use this is after I wash my face and or do a lip scrub.
S E.
This is my go too brand. Ideal for small purse and pockets.  Leaving my lip soft and smooth.  Packaging was nice.  Purchase from Walmart
Shantel N.
Bronx
Keeps my lips super soft and kissable like the small jar it comes in I purchase it at my local target very easy to use. Love this 1 and the blue jar Blistex
Gnarly M.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
My lips tend to get very chapped and i notice a difference even after one application!! When i remember to use it regularly my lips stay smooth and kissable.
Stacey P.
New Lenox, IL
Worked well on my chapped lips but did not like the smell or the way it felt on my lips. I would have given it more stars if the smell and feel was different
Sarah S.
Harrisburg, PA
My husband truly loves this product. I do not like product on my fingers for application. However, it makes his lips soft, smoothe and kissable every night.
Destiny D.
allentown
I usually use the dark blue circle one. But blixtex is a really good moisturizing chapstick. It works well on my lips. I would recommend anyone to use this.
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
The daily conditioning treatment is what I reach for when other balms just wont cut it. This is especially useful for wen my lips start to crack and peel.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?