BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
My oldest son uses this because he gets chronic dry lips, and has never had an issue with breakouts or burning. He loves this and said it was the best lip chap stick he has ever used. The packaging is simple, clean and easy to use. This is a must have buy again.
Thomas H.
Homer
This product smelt horrible..it tasted disgusting. Threw it right in the trash. I wouldnt recommed this product to my worst enemy. I bought this on amazon and it was expensive i would much rather spend my money on something effective this isnt cutting it.
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
This product was a saviour. I started to have blisters on the corners of my lips and dry patches around my lips. One of my family member recommended it to me and I bought it from Wal-Mart. I started to use it and within two weeks I started to see results
Lorelie A.
I’ve always been a fan of blistex products, I’ve tried this one, it’s easy and simple to use, but I still like the lip medex better because of the minty feel, good value for your money, the tub goes a long way, not too greasy, available at drugstores.
Kate N.
This is the staple product for dry lips in our home. I have used this product ever since I was a kid with wind chapped lips. I like how long it lasts. One application lasts for hours. Tip: apply a good bit before bed and you'll wake up with baby soft lips.
Jas. J.
I bought this thinking it would help with moisturizing my lips & looking in that moisture but it didn’t. It seems as though my lips would get worse throughout the day & I would be using more & more but it still wouldn’t help. I guess it depends on the persons lips.
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
I️ like this and it works. I️ just think it’s a little to creamy for me. But it definitely works to keep your lips moist. I️ just think it’s a little to oily for my taste, since I’m more of a matte finish on my lips. Also I️ like it feeling like there’s nothing there on my lips even though there is.
Sophie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is really great for every day use. It really helps to keep your lips soft and moisturized, especially during the winter. My lips tend to get really chapped and this product is extremely helpful in combatting that. It’s also really affordable.
Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
I really like Blistexs formula, but I’m not a huge fan of these little pots they come in. I can’t help but think of the amount of bacteria as well as germs attracted every single time I touch it. If this came in a tube, it would be given 5 stars.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I use this lip balm year-round. I apply it underneath my lipstick for the added protection against the sun. It layers well with lipstick because it’s not oily and doesn’t cause the lip color to bleed. It also has a light fragrance which I enjoy.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?