BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

• Does this balm clear your lips?2 Answers
  • Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 always heals my lips when t...2 Answers
  • Does this have a medicated feel on the lips? 2 Answers
Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Jessica M.
When my lips are at their worst during the harsh winter months, DCT is my go to lip balm! You put it on and instant relief! That warming sensation says, hey I'm working! There is one in my car right now that I use about 5x a day! I also tend to like the lip balm in the containers vs. sticks. Way easier to find in my purse! Thanks for a great product!
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
I got this for my kids lol they get dry lips so i use a bit of this before they go to bed and the next day they are so soft and moisturized. Its also a great size and for a great price.
Samantha P.
Palm Springs, CA
This is one of my old favorites! It's hard to find a chapstick that doesn't dry out your lips because it comes off so fast. The scent is neutral and goes on smooth. Not goopy and it stays on all day with a little application. Perfect for right when you wake up or right before bed!
Bri B.
South Gate, CA
I loved this product it leaves my lips so soft and not chapped it stings a bit but it works really well I have bought so many because I enjoy this a lot for the price I rate this a 5/5 and this you don’t need to keep applying over and over.
Carol H.
Earlville, NY
I always have a mini tub of this blistex lip ointment. Because it has to be put on your lips with your fingers, I don't use it finger, I typically use it at night or in winter time as it is thicker than a tube type of lip balm. I use other blistex tubes on a daily/frequent basis.
Nina B.
Atlanta, GA
This is my holy grill I use this everyday it keeps my lips moist it meet my expectations this company has been around for many years I have been buying there products for lips since I was a little girl I totally recommend this product
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I use this daily to keep my lips soft and moisturized. Also a great protectant from wind, sun, and cold. Wish there were other scents/flavors but this works well for my routine.
Amy B.
Tucker, GA
It's been a long time since I have bought this particular balm, but I remember being fairly addicted to it for years.

It was easy to use and long lasting as well as very healing for my lips. I tend to chew on my lips if they get dry and this tended to heal them to prevent that.
Kat V.
Bellport, NY
I feel like this balm leaves a hint of freshness on your lips. Almost like a minty feel. However, it took about two weeks to get this product to get my lips fully soft. I used it twice a day. I bought this at a local drugstore for very cheap. I would buy this product again.
Tiffany W.
Chandler , AZ
Horrible smell. Doesn't work any better than any other product. Not worth the price. Would rather buy something cheaper that didn't smell so terrible and worked just as good.
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?
Lynn P.
Biddeford Pool
Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 always heals my lips when they are cracking I’ll put it on over night and they are back and better then new
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?