BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Love this medicated lippie it’s always healing and after my lips are in the worst condition and it revitalize them instantly absolutely one of my favorite products ever
Lydia P.
Summerville
Living in a place where one minute it's freezing and the next minute your sweating can make your skin go crazy and not just the skin on your face! It's important to condition the lips! I love this because it really sinks deep in the skin and doesn't leave a greasy or yucky film on the lips. Each time I use it my lips feel moisturized, healthy and plump.
Ashley F.
Amsterdam, NY
This is my absolute favorite blistex ! It’s so soft and just completely moisturizing . It’s like putting the perfect lotion on your lips , and you get a nice even shine we’re it doesn’t look gunky and oily but it looks lightly glossed . Which is perfect ! I would definitely always recommend this !
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
DCT was in every girls backpack in highschool!! If you forgot it you never had to worry cause one of us would have several back ups not even opened. You could not achieve softer lips without DCT sand the smell/scent is slightly medicinal but super addictive. Hands down my all time favorite lip balm.
Jasmine T.
Use this all the time! Great moisture and a very long lasting. The medication works very well to fight against chapped lips in the long term. However it does leave your lips feeling slightly burned or irritated for 20 to 30 minutes after application, and it does not taste or smell the best.
Lisa O.
If you don't want a lip balm that is fruity, mediciny, or has some weird bubblegum flavor, the Blistex DCT is a good choice. The balm makes your lips feel soft without the smell or aftertaste you may get from other products. Blistex DCT does have a slight scent, but is is mild and pleasant, not like perfume.
Amanda B.
Boones Mill, VA
Love this product made my lips so smooth, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
I used to use this daily because I thought I was doing something good for my lips but no matter what I did they were still constantly chapped. It wasn't until I changed brands completely that I now have perfectly hydrated lips and realized this stuff was completely useless.
Farrah B.
Atlanta
Great for my chap lips. And I love the fact that it is not sticky. I expeted it to be very medicated but it is not. And the small container is very good for small purses. It last about a month before I have to reup on some more. I greatly recommend this product to others!!!
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
This is my favorite product from Blistex! This is a must have for the winter months and I probably buy about 5 at a time so I never run out. It’s just so good for dry cracked and chapped lips. The second I’m chapped I put this on and in a few hours there’s a HUGE difference.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?