BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

• Does this balm clear your lips?2 Answers
  • Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 always heals my lips when t...2 Answers
  • Does this have a medicated feel on the lips? 2 Answers
Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Sherri L.
Great for dry lips, under lipstick, or chapped lips. One of the best lip balms for the hot summer or cold dry winter months. I like to apply Blistex before bed. I like to apply it under my lipstick to prevent it from staining my lips.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of my favorite lip balms by blistex . Only down fall is I'm not a fan of lip pots I feel like with nails you can't always get all the product out . That's just my personal opioion though .
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
hate the smell, reminds me of medicine. it does moisturize but not right away, only after continuous use. Its good for a cheaply priced product & you can find it in almost every retailer that sells those items
Carolynn H.
I find that this is the best brand if you have chapped lips often. It has a cooling effect which is great for when your lips are really bad; you can feel the product working. My mom would give me this ever winter. Its an effective product and well worth its affordable price.
Farrah B.
Atlanta
Great for my chap lips. And I love the fact that it is not sticky. I expeted it to be very medicated but it is not. And the small container is very good for small purses. It last about a month before I have to reup on some more. I greatly recommend this product to others!!!
Lauren K.
Louisville
Listen here mmk, I ain't even exaggerating when I say I'm a grade A chapstick connoisseur. I've got chronic peeling/chapped lips and it sucks more than your vacuum cleaner. THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE. Life saver. Absolute life saver. Top 5 cheapest and best decision ever made.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA
I used this product for a while because I liked that the scent was not over powering and it did not make my lips look too greasy. It gave my lips moisture and overall was good product. The only thing that I didn't like was ZI had to stick my finger into the little pot to apply it and was paranoid about cleanliness.
Alex M.
I like Blistex, and this one is moisturizing. I use medicated lip balms because my lips can become dry/chapped pretty easily, and I am terrified of cold sores. This one I use in tandem with Carmex if I have a cold sore. I would recommend this to others and have.
Sylvia G.
Kinder, LA
I love the Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner! It is a great value, and it is usually an easy find in your local drug store for a good price. I have dry lips a lot, so I am constantly putting something on them to keep them from chopping. This is a great product!Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
Olivia W.
Piscataway, NJ
This for some reason as a kid my mom would always have and I would be afraid of it because it always was really strong on my lips! But it works! My lips wouldn't be chapped anymore Lol. Its tingly and has basically no flavor, it's a really good lip product.
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?
Lynn P.
Biddeford Pool
Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 always heals my lips when they are cracking I’ll put it on over night and they are back and better then new
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?