BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
My mom used to put this on my lips when I was younger She keeps a container in the headboard of her bed at all times, and I would hate when she put it on me. The smell and taste were terrible. I think when I was younger, I would have preferred to have chapped lips.
Jamie L.
Bronx, NY
Been using this since elementary school. Consistency is smooth and it smells like a combination of honey and mint. Very moisturizing and long lasting (no need for constant reapplication). The product is in a small, deep pot however which makes it less hygenic when applying in the middle of the day and product gets harder to reach at the end.
Chrismarie H.
Cranston, Ri
Best product ever!!!!! has a nasty taste but really amazing! Highly recommend this product, the blue one might be a little better but both work really well. If you live in new england like me, these will do magic to your lips in the cold!
Ellie N.
The DCT lip balm works wonders on my lips! Within a day, my lips are left smooth and moisturizer. The lip balm is very light so it doesn't feel like you have anything long and lasts a while. It leaves a glossy shine after applying it.
Cateline T.
I usually use chapstick for 2 reasons, the cold yet humid weather of South Texas or because my matte liquid lipstick is creating the Sahara desert on my lips, so it was hard to like this on because it did moisturize my lips but it would also take the pigment off even my most ever lasting lipstick and made the edges bleed out, but if your lips are bare I say it does a perfect job
kasia p.
i used to love this product a lot until i found others that i liked a lot better like carmex. the tub is sorta fun at first but then i thought about how many germs must get passed around by touching the product to my lips with my fingers. it also has a strong medicinal taste.
Naomi B.
Woodhaven, NY
When ever I do my make up I make sure to use Blistex. Even before bed I add a little Blistex to my lips. When ever I use this product my lips feel so soft and smooth. Also when my lips feel alittle damaged from being dry this heals them right up. I can live with out my Blistex.
Sam R.
Clover, SC
I have used this product for a week or two, and it's a fine balm. I wouldn't highly recommend it for someone who wants to get rid of their chapped lips, but I would for someone who simply wants to smooth their lips a little bit. I probably would not buy this product again.
Caroline K.
This product does not taste or smell particularly great, but the smell is not off-putting either. I love to use this product at night because it is so thick, so I feel like it really helps to soften and moisturizer my lips overnight. It also creates a bit of a shine on lips. Only downside is that it comes in a tub, so it's not as sanitary to keep dipping your fingers in.
Felisha T.
Fayetteville, NC
I have purchased this product many times. It has a very cooling feeling when applied. I is medicated and works well. I have never had problems with this product. It can be purchased at many stores and supermarkets. I would buy and recommend this product for others.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?