BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I have incredibly dry and chapped lips, and this product is the ONLY one that has helped keep them from cracking on a daily basis! It goes on light and and works with only a few applications a day. This has been my go-to lip balm for years now, and I don't need anything else in my purse.
Kaylea
The Blistex ChapStick definitely works. It left my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. The moisture was returned to my lips and in a semi- convienent package. The only downside I would say about this ChapStick is the fact that you have to use your finger to apply which can transfer germs from your hands to your ChapStick and even to your lips. Other than that, this ChapStick is definitely worth a try.
Veronica R.
I love using this balm during the summer and fall I mostly use it during band camp because we're out in the sun for long hours at a time and it's a balm that I can rely to stay on even while playing my instrument that dries my lips out frequently
Jamie L.
Bronx, NY
Been using this since elementary school. Consistency is smooth and it smells like a combination of honey and mint. Very moisturizing and long lasting (no need for constant reapplication). The product is in a small, deep pot however which makes it less hygenic when applying in the middle of the day and product gets harder to reach at the end.
Natalie Z.
Astoria, NY
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
My mom used to put this on my lips when I was younger She keeps a container in the headboard of her bed at all times, and I would hate when she put it on me. The smell and taste were terrible. I think when I was younger, I would have preferred to have chapped lips.
Priscilla ! A.
Hempstead, NY
Blistex has always been my go to chapstick. Even though you are guaranteed to lose one with ever purchase , the little time you have with it makes your lips feel refreshing
Stessa P.
Elmsford, NY
What's there to say about a classic? The packaging is awful for hygienic purposes as you dig around for product and contaminate it with your hand germs. But will I stop purchasing? NO! It works, it's a solid product and it's always available!
Chrismarie H.
Cranston, Ri
Best product ever!!!!! has a nasty taste but really amazing! Highly recommend this product, the blue one might be a little better but both work really well. If you live in new england like me, these will do magic to your lips in the cold!
Ellie N.
The DCT lip balm works wonders on my lips! Within a day, my lips are left smooth and moisturizer. The lip balm is very light so it doesn't feel like you have anything long and lasts a while. It leaves a glossy shine after applying it.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?