BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Michelle B.
Columbus, OH
Blistex DCT is always a treat; using it means instant gratification for my chapped lips. It's long lasting and leaves a slight tingling sensation on the lips. It's a great value for what you get, the only drawback is that it's applied via finger and if you have long nails they can get in the way if you're not careful!
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
I love blistex's products. I've owned this lip balm and the one in the blue package. I like to put them on at the beginning of my makeup routine so when i apply liquid lipstick it feels more comfortable. I also love to put it on before lip gloss it makes my lips even glossier 😉. Missing one star because when I stop using it my lips become really dry. But other then that great product
Jayleene A.
Lowell, MA
This should be in everyones makeup bag. It's a go too for me! I use it for any irritations on or around my lips, can be worn under lipstick and lip gloss and actually helps with the life of the lip product your wearing! Can also be used under nose or around nostrils during winter months where our noses can get chapped!
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this particular Blistex Lip Balm, but it is hard to find in stores. Repairs my chapped lips almost overnight. The container is a little messy, however, the lip balm is worth it. It can taste a bit like medicine (it's not flavored like other lip products).
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
It's been a long time since I've used this product but I used to use this a lot during the days I was in marching band. It's definitely one of my favorite products of lip balm. From what I remember it was easy to use and I definitely would recommend it to anyone.
Sue W.
This is one of those no-nonsense lip balms that focuses on fulfilling its purpose. It doesn't have the yummy fragrances of other brands, but it definitely leaves my lips felling softer without irritation residue. I would recommend to those who want an effective lip balm and do not necessarily care about appearance/prestige.
C W.
Brenham, TX
This used to be my go-to lip balm. While it worked great when it was freshly applied, it was a mess to apply. Always had to find somewhere to wipe my hand and remove it from my finger. It also left my lips craving it when I was done, which was also frustrating.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this Blistex Lip Balm for over 10 years. This is a staple product. Easy to use and works miracles to my lips especially in the winter. Its lasts very long too. Every man and women should have this in their purse or pocket. I recommend you go pick one up today.
Paige M.
some of my favorite drug store lip balm. I've used this since i was probably a toddler and i still repurchase it. its great to keep in the purse and its very cheap. i recommend it a lot. the packaging isn't that cute but i like that it comes in a little jar
Tayler D.
Beaver Falls, PA
When the winter takes its toll on my lips, I can always rely on this product to bring them back to life! I have been using the Blistex daily conditioning treatment since I was a kid, and it is absolutely my go to. If your lips are dry, cracked, chapped, or not feeling the smoothest, give this baby a try!
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?