BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
The OG lip balm from my childhood. My mom would always have this lying around and I used it and loved it (still so). The fact that it comes in a little pot is the only downside.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
I love blistex. Been using blistex since i was in middle school and its the one product i go through in like a month. I buy this one and another one by the case.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20 is awesome 👏! I love that it comes in a neat little container that has a screw top to keep it really tightly closed so nothing else gets into it when it's in your bag or pocket! I love how smooth it goes on and the smell is nice and refreshing! You can use a q-tip or your finger too apply the product! Hands down it's the best for your lips 👄! I have been using this product since I was a kid ! It's safe for children which is great if you have toddlers who get into everything! Blistex is the way too go ! If your looking for a good chapstick look no further 🙌🏼
Susan L.
Vancouver, WA
This is a really good product. Works well one of my favorites I have very dry lips and finding a good lip balm is always a challenge for me this is one of the good ones.
Kira R.
I love this product. I use it very frequently. It makes my lips feel very nourished and definitely helps well with very chapped lips during the winter months. It's great!
Jena D.
Largo, MD
great lip protectant. this brand is the best although i prefer the one that comes in the blue tub, this one is lighter and doesn’t have that menthol type feel/smell.
Antonio F.
Brooklyn, NY
It's probably the best lip moisturizer you can find. Heels lips in an instance. Like literally you only have to use it twice or so and your lips are back to normal.
Jenny S.
Clayton, NJ
I like the results of this product but not the taste. Eventually you get any lip treatment in your mouth...it is inevitable. However, This just does not taste good.
Hailey P.
S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s S t r e a k s
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?