BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

• Does this balm clear your lips?2 Answers
  • Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 always heals my lips when t...2 Answers
  • Does this have a medicated feel on the lips? 2 Answers
Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Esther
I love love love blistex one of my favorites! It's in my top 3 for sure ! Super easy to apply and quickly moisturizes your lips! You can get it literally everywhere. I have them all over my house. Every blistex is good. I defined recommend! You can use them all day everyday !
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my og favorite lip balm for when I'm sick and in the winter months. You really can't go wrong with the thick moisturizing balm. It combats even the coldest bilstery days
christine k.
Yonkers, NY
Great conditioner for my lip! Works especial in the winter time and a great price value as well! I would always recommend this lip balm for people with extremely dry skin because its is not only long lasting but it truly conditions you skin and does what is expected.
Allie M.
Absolutely amazing for dry lips. Living in the dry heat of Arizona really does take a toll on my lips and this product solves that issue in seconds. I do not go anywhere without my Blistex!
Valerie M.
Germantown, MD
This stuff is a hassle because it's in a pot and you have to get it on your finger, but it burns so good! If you use it on chapped or wind-burned lips, it will sting a bit but it's worth it.
Virginia M.
Vienna, VA
This, and the blue one, are my all time favorite lip balms! My holy grail! They work amazingly for a girl (or guy!) with perpetually chapped lips. Honestly, nothing out there compares to the magic that Blistex provides for me. Only chapstick I always repurchase!
Amanda W.
Binghamton
I use this in my car because when it melts it didn't go every where. It is way too slick and slimey most of the time. If my lips are dessert dry it's actually great.
Carol P.
Erie, PA
Love this product when your lips are chapped snd sore. It is medicating and helps repair sores on your lips. It has a medicated smell so it is best to wear when home and at night.
Nina W.
Ventura County
This is the best product for chapped lips. This cures my chapped lips after only 1 day. I apply this every night and every morning, and my lips are always so soft
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
The OG lip balm from my childhood. My mom would always have this lying around and I used it and loved it (still so). The fact that it comes in a little pot is the only downside.
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?
Lynn P.
Biddeford Pool
Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 always heals my lips when they are cracking I’ll put it on over night and they are back and better then new
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?