BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
H Mandy C.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the best product if you live in a place where you get a ton of snow. For me I always get dry chapped lips in the winter this is the first winter I have had a real absence of pain
Deyanira F.
Stamford
I love this product. I've used it tons of times. It has great soothing and healing powers. It is really easy to apply using fingers and it felt extremely good on my lips. Its very moisturizing and I would recommend it.
Ariel H.
Falls Church, VA
This is my chapped lip lifesaver!! I get super dry and chapped lips, especially in the winter. I use this every night before bed and my lips are super hydrated by morning. A great healing product- I recommend buying!
Ashley W.
Aliquippa, PA
Super hydrating. Love how you can dip your finger in the holder and put on however much you need. The hydration last for a couple hours without reapplying. The smell is quite pleasant. Also the texture was buttery.
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Did not love this. I hated sticking my finger in the jar to use. Very inconvenient and messy. I prefer the tube. Goes on thick but once on does work. The price pony is fabulous. Very affordable. I would not buy again.
Rocio P.
Belleville , NJ
The classic balm that never disappoints. This one is a true asset. The only thing I don’t like is the application since you mostly have to use your fingers. Besides that, I really like it and truly recommend it.
Kelsey F.
Nashville, TN
This is such a staple lip care product. They can be found at any local drug store. It's easy to apply and doesn't smear everywhere. I've used this product my entire life and it never seems to change. Would recommend to everyone for general lip care.
Lauren P.
When it comes to chapsticks, I've tried them all - from drugstore brands to expensive lip moisture products upwards of $50+ - I almost rarely believe reviewers when they say they like a drugstore brand over name brand because it is better (rather than just being a good dupe) but LET ME TELL YOU. This is actually my holy grail. Why? Just look at the ingredients:

- Aloe x cocoa butter = moisturizing
- Vitamin E = antioxidant, blocks free radicals (aka helps reduce wrinkles!)
- Octinoxate x oxybenzone = sunscreen!
- petrolatum = moisturizing
- camphor & menthol = plumping!

Hands down, every time I have had chapped lips I put this on more frequently and after letting it sit for a min or two, rubbing my lips with a washcloth works wonders to help exfoliate the chapped skin. I have no qualms in investing money into quality items, but I swear that this Blistex DCT is as good as it gets as far as chapstick goes. The cheap price is just a bonus, & let's you have multiples for the office/car/many handbags as you so choose. It's how I maintain smooth looking lips, no matter the season.
Yvonne M.
Orlando, FL
Great lipbalm that goes on smoothly and heals even the dryest lips. It's great for sun and cold weather. Keeps your lips super smooth and it's not greasy at all. It has a bit of a minty medicine scent but I like it.
hanna y.
La Mesa, CA
This is super conditioning, and leaves your lips nice and soft. I always scrub my lips with my toothbrush beforehand and then apply this. I get super soft and plump lips. A great trick if you have chapped lips
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?