BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Bee K.
Saco, ME
The classic! The gold standard! I used to have one of these in my car at all times and I wonder where it went. Maybe I should buy another one... or clean my car... but it was a favorite product for a really long time. Outstanding value.
Claire G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This stuff works pretty well and is a good value. I think the biggest thing that I don't like about it is that you have to put your finger in it to use it. That just doesn't necessarily seem like the most hygienic thing to do - especially since it will last a long time!
Sally B.
This is my favorite of the blistix brand lip balms. I feel like this version is the most effective in terms of how long it lasts and I also love the smell. It is worth the price and easy to carry in any little bag, I'd recommend to others.
April L.
Lowell , MA
I like this lip balm a lot. Especially in he winter when you get dry lips all the time. It instantly makes your lips feel softer and less chapped. Although I feel like you have to keep applying it often, it’s worth the few bucks.
Sophia B.
Meh, it was fine. I’ve used much better products in the past. The flavor of this isn’t ideal, and the packaging makes application messy and difficult. It did soften my lips a little bit. Don’t think I would use this one again.
Lauren J.
I really like this product. Not only does it soften your lips, but it also keeps them coated without being sticky or overly greasy. I have used it for years and it makes my lips feel great. I will keep buying it in the future.
Lori S.
Georgia
I got this as a gift and use it almost every day. It feels nice and smooth on the lips and has a tiny tingle to it. It reminds me of carmex, except better. It has a generous amount in a tiny container. Will purchase again.
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
Torn because I love this product smell and texture. But I’m not 100% percent sure that it actually helps my lips, I have a feeling that actually is making the more chapped. It certainly did not improve them enough for my taste.
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
I use the classic blistex in the blue container. My daily go to lip balm. I literally have like five of them. One in each bag and jacket that i own. I love the way it makes your lips feel and look . Very inexpensive and is a must buy
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
I️ have been using this since I can remember! Leaves my lips soft and nourished. The packaging is great and small. Fits about anywhere and long lasting on the lips. You can find it anywhere and I️ would recommend to a friend.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?