BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Maheen A.
This lip balm is my holy grail when it comes to moisturizing my lips! I discovered this little guy at a boots pharmacy and I've been using it ever since! It's been 3 years now but No matter what other lip conditioner or lip balms I try, I always find my way back to this one!
Jahaira S.
Lowell, MA
A favorite during the winter harsh time and effects on my lips. Don't like much of sticking my finger to use the product but its ok since i'm the only one using. Affordable and lasts long. by the end of day my lips will be good as new. Its been a repurchase for many years,
Taylor F.
Excellent product, especially if you're someone that wears lip products like matte lipsticks often like I do. I put it on before I go to sleep every night and wake up with my lips feeling the softest they ever have. I've gone through two already and will continue to buy!
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
This product is ok, but not my most favorite. I just have never been overly impressed with Blistix products, except the classic little metal tube of cold sore ointment...which my parents used to put on my lips in winter to keep lips from drying/cracking. That product works ok for cold sores, but it way too greasy and I don't like the smell, taste feel & texture on my lips.
SYIMONE🙈❤😻💦 M.
Detroit
Really good for on the go use. If your a busy person especially in cold or dry conditions, this would be good for you. I used it nearly everyday and it lasted me a while. The smell might be a little strong for some people but it is a very good lip feel and shine aswell.
Jocelyn H.
This is not my favorite blistex product but I did use this particular kind for several years because it's hardly ever dry enough in Florida to merit wearing it, so the single container lasted for ages. Not much flavor which is nice and very smooth texture and application
Courtney C.
Charlotte, NC
This product worked very well. I purchased this because it was getting extremely windy outside and I needed something to wear on my bare lips whenever I didn't feel like applying lipstick or a gloss. Keeps my lips extremely soft and avoids the pain or dry lips.
Melissa F.
This is my favorite of all the blistex chapsticks. I prefer tubs over sticks in general. This does meet my expectations and you are able to find this product almost anywhere. The price is right as well.
Jessica G.
Silver Spring, MD
Great product! Really keeps my lips moist and prevents any dryness. I always have to use this specially when I use matte lipsticks. Very great price for a lot of product. Would buy again since it's only $3.49!
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly recommend this product, specially if you have to get through the winter. Its a small short round container. You can buy this at any pharmacy or local stores. It lasted a very long time and a small amount will go a long way. Best part is also very affordable.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?