BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Malak H.
I love the blistex products overall. They don't disappoint and do what they say they're supposed to. I haven't tried the cocoa butter one but I definitely would. It was only a dollar for the little tub. I would buy it again but that would be because I would have finished the first one.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
One of my og lip balms. It's thick enough that it protects lips and stays on longer than most other balms. I love that blistex smell. One of my long time fave balms to keep in car and purse and on the slopes
Dena G.
Lakewood, CO
This is my old standard from childhood and I always have a pot in my purse! The smell is so nostalgic and the consistency is perfect for really damaged lips! I do wish it came in a tube or other applicator so that contamination would be minimized but the product always gets the job done.
Kimlie L.
Queens , NY
This is honestly the best blistex. I use this repeatedly its really the goods. This blistex can last me months if i don’t lose it and it keeps your lips moisturized for a long time. Its very easy to use and the container is small and portable I recommend this to anyone with dry lips .
Hanna R.
Redmond , OR
I was tired of having sunburnt lips from weekends on my boat but also wasn't a huge fan of the white lip look you get from other lip specific sunscreens. This little container is the perfect size for my pocket, doesn't melt when we're out in the sun, keeps my lips nice and healthy and most importantly it protects them from sun damage!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I adored these so much but had to stop using them because of the packaging. When its cold and you have to reapply it was a hassle to take off your gloves and dip your finger in a pot. If they change the packaging I woild definitely start purchasing again because the formula is amazing.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
Although this product may seem old and outdated, it certainly is still highly effective. I love the conditioning effects of this balm and it's more than enough to get you through the driest months of winter.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
It's been years since I used this product l, but from what I remember it works really well to soften and soothe chapped lips. The only complaint I have is that it has a bad taste that lasts on the lips.
Heather H.
Middletown
I put this chapstick on every night before bed and wake up to speed sold lips. Often, even when I wake up the chapstick is still moist. I also love this when I'm sick, I'm sadly a mouth breather when I have a cold and this keeps my loops from getting chapped through the night.
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
I use the Blistex lip balm before bed at night. I like how thick it can be applied. It feels like you are retaining moisture you might lose in your sleep. I wake up with soft lips each morning! Good value!
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?