BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Hillary H.
St, AR
Probably the holy grail of all lip products!! My mom has been obsessed with blistex for years and this has rubbed off on me and my 2 sisters. Long lasting.
Melanie D.
This product is heaven for my lips!! I get extremely dry lips especially in the colder months and this baby makes my lips so smooth without painful cracks
Mairin A.
It works well but in the pot form you can get nasty bacteria and stuff into it. I just don't think it's that sanitary. I'll stick to a stick from now on!
Marta S.
Hannover
Other than the semi cute box, this ChapStick has nothing cute about itself. It is full with chemicals as one can notice from its flavour. Works, though.
Sherrise R.
Toronto
My go-to lip balm in the winter for dry lips. Love it. Love the smell. It's medicated so it gives your lips that tingly feeling so you know its working.
Jessica H.
Abbotsford , WY
Love this blistex. Always moistens so nicely but doesn't feel to medicated. I also love how it's available at almost any grocery store, drug store etc.
Leslie W.
Halifax
Love this product in the winter time, just before going to bed I apply… I don’t generally use it during the day because I find it very heavy and thick
Dawn N.
New Waterford, NS
I have dry lips for most of the year. This product does a great job of hydrating and giving my lips a little shine. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kayla B.
Cornwall, ON
Love love love this... it's my favorite thing to use In the cold bitter Canadian winters! Dont change a thing blistex! Especially that signature scent
Maria R.
Whitby
Love it.. works fast and painless I have recommended this to several of my family and friends........ Picked up. At giant tiger and shopper's drugmart
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?