BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
roberta d.
Moncton
fantastic lipbalm is amazing during the winter , i use it when my lips are dry its my go to lip balm every winter i just love it the smell is very refreshing and amazing price very easy to apply and very easy to carry with you, i would buy again very great product.
April S.
I love using blistex. This is my number one lip balm it always gets the job done and you can find them anywhere. They are not expensive at all and you can also get them in bulk. They also come in different flavors as well.
Kyah S.
I love to have this handy anywhere I go. It works amazingly at fixing any imperfections left by the sun and wind and makes my lips super smooth. I've got 1 in my purse, car, bathroom, study and lounge room, just in case
Seneti K.
This particular Blistex chapstick is amazing!!! It soothes and moisturises the lips and give it a nice glow/shine. This chapstick definitely ticked all the right boxes for a good chapstick and would recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it.
Justine D.
Toronto, OH
Living in Canada means its winter 70% of the year and this product saves me!! I have been using this for about 10 years and I love the formula. It is hydrating, keeps my lips smooth, its not thick or sticky so it's very comfortable to wear. I would for sure reccomend (plus i love that they added SPF)
Lacey S.
Saint John, NB
Oh this is the best thing to put those dry chapped lips back in its place! This little jar will go a long way! It's inexpensive and does it's job. I love the vintage, old school vibe packaging. It's definitely something I buy over and over again! Perfect for our harsh Canadian Winters.
Neilla F.
Saint, QC
Every lip balm that I ever used from blistex never disappointed as this one too. They are super good with my lips because they get dry very easily and even if i don't use it for a few days, my lips don't dry up as with other products! Would definitely recommend it!
Ashley C.
North York, ON
This stuff is amazing to help get rid of chapped lips that inevitably come with a Canadian winter. I always make sure to bring this with me if I'm going skiing or even if I'm going to the beach.
Stephanie J.
I really wanted to like this product but whenever I put in on, my lips would just end up more dry and then I would put on more and there would be a cycle where my lips just did not feel great all day. At the end of the day, my lips felt just as dry as when I started. I would not recommend this product.
Jessica W.
Yonkers, NY
This lip balm is so good ! my lips feel moisturized and super soft after i apply it. i apply it really easy you just swipe your fingers in the little container and apply it to your lips and thats it !
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?