BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Cally L.
Upper Norwood , London
This product is very hydrating and soothing on the lips. It keep my lips moisturised all day and ensures that my lips aren't dry or chapped. This is a winter staple and I will always reach for this product when my lips need a good looking after.
Alexie V.
The best lip chap on the market!!! This has always been my go to fave and will always be a staple in my purse. It’s super moisturizing and it lasts, the jar is super cute and fits anywhere.
Jasmine W.
This product works very well if you leave it on overnight as it conditions your lips very well. It's also really good at protecting your lips from the wind! Iv bought it at Priceline and Coles and will keep on buying it !
megan n.
North Bay
I use this every morning and night as well as after showers or cleaning my face. It's the best for my dry lips I just wish the formula was a tube I don't find the little tubs very sanitary.
Jessica G.
This product is good for hydrating your lips whenever you're about to use a drying product, like a matte liquid lipstick. Very easy to use and can be thrown into the bottom of your handbag. Would continue repurchasing.
Lucia D.
It' an amazing product that really helps your lips. This product act fast and the smell is fruity and enjoyable. The price of this product is very low but it's a very effective product. Great product! One of the best!
Sarah M.
Riyadh, Riyadh
I wake up in the morning with super chapped lips, all I do is use my blistex throughout the day and before I go to sleep, and I wake up almost all better like there was nothing wrong with my lips in the first place!
Chanel S.
Aurora
The best one in the Blistex line. The daily conditioning treatment has a faint scent and doesn't leave your lips tingling. It has SPF 20 and can also be used as a sunburn pain reliever!
Courtney P.
Brandon
I've tried lots of lip treatments and I love this one the best! Others make my lips peel, but this one does exactly what it says, it conditions. It makes my lips feel wonderful and soft.
Erna M.
It really hydrates the lips, however I personally do not at all enjoy the tingle that comes with all blistex lip products. I have tried in different flavours/scents but to me they all taste, tingle etc the same.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?