BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Kirsty H.
South Africa
This is, without a doubt, the best lip balm that I have used. It is incredibly moisturising and long lasting. I can put this on at night and I can still feel it in the morning. I buy this continuously. As soon as it is finished I find myself buying a new one.
Christina B.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my 10/10 go to chapstick as soon as the hot humid summer air hits. It is very easy to use with its twist on and off cap and gives enough room for your finger to get the product. You can purchase it at Metro, Shoppers Drug mart or Pharmasave and I definitely recumbent you to try it out!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Love this and it works the best out of all other brands I’ve tried and I’ve tried a lot. Provides very good moisturizer and easy to apply. Has spf which is a bonus and makes it great to use in the sun. This one smells good and doesn’t burn as much as the medicated kind in the blue container. I use this all the time and will continue.
Liz R.
Parkhill, ON
I use it every day on myself as well as clients as the first of my morning skin care and makeup prep and then reapply it though out the day between lip colour applications.
I love and tingling feeling I get when I put it on and it amazing for long days outside
Lindsay L.
Excellent. Always good to have it on hand and in the purse. Good value for the amount you get. Never run out. It met my expectations. Has a bit of a taste to itbut otherwise fine. Bought it at walmart. I would buy it again definitely. Loved the product.
Christiana H.
Neenah, WI
I am forever attached to my little blue tub of blistex. I use it daily before bed. This type however, is good for those cold dry winters when your lips need a little extra care. You can't beat the prices of blistex when it comes to lip care and treatment.
Mariève L.
Winchester, ON
Best lip balm for extra dry / cracked lips. First time i tried it i fell in love, mostly for the medicated aspect! Works wonders. I bought it at my local drugstore, after being attracted to its’ packaging. I would definitely buy again for the winter time!
Cassie P.
St, NL
I’ve been using this literally forever and I love it. It has a nice smell and doesn’t tAste gross when I lick my lips or am eating or drinking something. It keeps my lips nourished as they should and I find it soothes the dry skin I may have especially in the winter.
Jenna Lynn T.
Calgary, WY
Best lip product I've ever used, always have this by my bed side table. I live in a very cold and snowy area which means inevitably dry lips. This always keeps my lips feeling smooth and safe from sun. It can burn a bit but works so well it's worth it!
senchara c.
Mission, BC
Love this lip conditioner.  Has always been my goto favorite.   The smell is great too ! Bought it from superstore always exceeds my expectations. Lips healed over night. Packaging perf same as always. Definitely would buy this anytime of year.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?