BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
I'm all for the original blistex. This lip balm works so good when I'm suffering from dry, chapped lips during the winter season. It nourishes my lips effectively and works to repair them as well. It is a great product overall
Raven G.
I used to use this every day and night and before I applied my makeup. I have since been trying to work through my other chap sticks but I will always go back to this one. Not only is it affordable and you can pretty much by it anywhere. It makes your lips feel so soft. Love it. Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15
Ebtehal H.
Suez
Well i actually like the product it moisturizes my lips it feels light it gives me a strange feeling like tingling my lips or something and I can't explain it but i feel like there is mint on my lips 😅 And it's quantity is very good .. I just don't like that it is in a jar i prefer stick in application
Karissa T.
Port moody, WY
This is a daily conditioner for your lips, it is an easy to apply and use. You don’t need to use a lot, and will last a long time on the lips. I have been a repetitive user of this product. It had a great value, you’re getting a lot in the little tub for your money. I will define be buying again!
e e.
Cannot say enough good things about this product. Is super moisturizing, sure, but helps a TON when your lips start to get extremely dry (around wintertime, if you’re like me) or damage from the sun! Would definitely buy Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20 again and again.
Elizabeth T.
Toronto, ON
There was a time in my life that people thought my name was Blistex. I was obsessed with just about any of the jar formulas. I don’t use them anymore, only because I make my own lip conditioning balms; but boy this was a holy grail for me for years and years and years. It is literally addictive!
danielle g.
I wear a lot of lipstick. I love trying new colours and seeing what I can pull off. If you're anything like me, you'll know that wearing tons of lipstick can be very drying on your lips. I am constantly peeling my lips (such a bad habit!) because of how dry they can get. Even if you don't wear lipstick, sometimes dry lips are unavoidable. I know even my boyfriend has dry lips (and he does not wear lipstick, even if I try to put it on him haha).

I found the perfect solution! It works for both me and my boyfriend and our different lip moisturizing needs. Blistex DCT Lip Balm.

Not only is Blistex a trusted brand (for good reason), but this lip balm really works. As soon as I put the lightweight balm on my lips, I instantly feel better. I feel relief and do not want to pick at my dry lips anymore. There is no scent (which is why my boyfriend loves it) and it lasts for hours. When the blam dries, I notice my lips are supple and healed. It is the perfect daily lip conditioner - I recommend to everyone young/old, male/female. This product is great for everyone.
Denise B.
I keep this tub of lip conditioner beside my bed, in my desk drawer, and in my purse.  The conditioner works well and it is somewhat easy to use.  Wish it was in a tube.  The price was about average for the size.  Will buy again to replace those already using.
Lacey C.
Caledonia , ON
Kept my lips moisturized and soft for hours. Great size for travel/purse. Did not have a bad taste of Smell. I have used blistex a few time, it definitely met my expectations and I would repurchase.
Laetitia M.
This product is really helpful! When my lips are dry i just take this and instently it maje a change. Some people won't like the fact that it's in a little container and that you have to put your finger in it to grab the product but for what it does i'm still going to use it.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?