BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Surashri S.
Montreal
I cannot leave my house without having my Blistex DCT with me! My favorite lip chap, and really helps me with my dry lips. I also like the "cooling" feeling I get when I wear this. I have a tendency to bite my lips and I feel this helps me control that as it is long lasting. I would recommend putting it on at night before sleeping to have smooth conditioned lips in the morning !
Mya D.
Richmond , BC
This is a must! I use this product mainly during the summer, but I use it EVERY day in the summer! I tried it for the first time two summers ago and I have been loving it ever since! It is easy to use however it gets a bit annoying when you have to scoop out the product. Aside from that, I love the product and will be re-purchasing!
Monique D.
very good nourishing lip balm, great to keep at your bedside since i would not recommend using it outside of the house since you have to dip your finger in it to get the product. does not have the nicest smell but has the moisturizing, nourishing and repairing qualities that i haven't been able to get from any other lip balm
Lorna T.
Probably one of the best products on the market for conditioning your lips. The texture is so creamy and doesn't feel sticky at all last throughout the day and doesn't really need many applications. The packaging is also well produced giving the lip balm a vintage feel. You can get this product from local drugstores such as boots.
Sarah W.
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
This is my go to lip balm to apply before bed. I have been using this now for more than 10 years. I love that it is medicated and seems to almost heal my lips overnight. Very moisturizing and it smells amazing! It is also super affordable. I have purchased this over and over again because I cannot be without this lib balm!
Catherine B.
This is an absolutely amazing lip balm. I've tried out quite a few in the past and this is the only thing that will help my dry, cracking, peeling lips in the winter. It's fantastic and I can use it day and night, but I feel that when I use it at night, it works best and my lips will be so much better in the morning!
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
I'm all for the original blistex. This lip balm works so good when I'm suffering from dry, chapped lips during the winter season. It nourishes my lips effectively and works to repair them as well. It is a great product overall
Ebtehal H.
Suez
Well i actually like the product it moisturizes my lips it feels light it gives me a strange feeling like tingling my lips or something and I can't explain it but i feel like there is mint on my lips 😅 And it's quantity is very good .. I just don't like that it is in a jar i prefer stick in application
Raven G.
I used to use this every day and night and before I applied my makeup. I have since been trying to work through my other chap sticks but I will always go back to this one. Not only is it affordable and you can pretty much by it anywhere. It makes your lips feel so soft. Love it. Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15
Claudelle T.
Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
I used this lip balm since I was a kid. My mom was buying it and now I do. It's totally worth the price, which is pretty good. It also last for a really long time and last long enough on the lips. the taste is not bad and I would recommend that's for sure !
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?