BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Kimberly H.
I always have this at home, makeup bag, in the car etc. The price is affordable and I really like that it contains spf to protect my lips and it’s moisturizing as well.
Darcy P.
Wonderful product. Takes care of my winter blues on my lips. At the first sign of winter i grap my blitex and start using it right away. I see great results instantly.
Nicole M.
This is my go to in the winter time when my lips are chapped! The price is unbeatable and I’m a continuous user of this product. I love the packaging- it’s the cutest little circle and you can apply the product with your finger or for a more sanitary option you can use a Q-tip. I definitely recommend!
Samantha D.
Wainwright
This is my go-to winter chapstick for dry and cracked lips! I always keep one in my makeup bag. Fantastic quality, easy application and awesome flavours to choose from in simple packaging.
Saara L.
I have used the conditioning daily lip balm by Bliztex for years. The lip balm is really smooth and easy to apply evenly. It also serves like clear gloss, the shimmering that stays on yor lips is really nice. You can feel the deep moisturizing texture of this lip balm as a nice, slight tingling on your lips. The lip balm is easily and hygienically shareable unlike the balm sticks, thanks to the packaging (which you can re-use in many ways f.ex as a package for your shampoo or bodylotion while travelling etc.).
Nicole P.
I LOVE this lip balm. It doesn't mess around like some other lip balms do. Have dry, cracked lips? It'll take care of it! It's a great value, I normally get mine from Shoppers Drugmart. The only con that I've found is that it comes in the jar instead of a squeeze tube since I don't really like to stick my fingers into the product and possibly get germs in it but besides that it's WONDERFUL.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
This is an oldie, but a goodie! It's a very reliable source to go to for all of your basic lip care needs, especially if they are dry and dehydrated! This not only feels so good putting on, but it truly soothes and smoothes dry, cracked lips too! And this particular formula, is so hydrating! An old tip that I like to think I invented when I was fairly young and didn't have access to a lot of money, was to line my lips with one of my favorite lip liners and then pat some of this on with my fingers and believe it or not, the result is absolutely beautiful and works perfectly when in a pinch! -I still sometimes use this little trick and am very pleased with the results every time!
Tianna P.
This stuff works wonders if you are looking for make your lips full and feeling hydrated! It is super easy to apply and very long lasting. I love Blistex because alot of their products have a great smell to them. I would recommend this to everyone and I will most defiantly buying this product again.
Natalie K.
Dubai
I find myself always recommending Blistex Lip Balm every time a lip balm conversation comes up.  Its the most amazing product.  It last forever and doesn't need constant application.  I have been using this product for more than 8 years and will always.  It might be a bit more expensive than your normal Lip Balm but it lasts forever as it needs application only 3 times a day or less.
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
There's not much special about it, but it has a nice minty, vanilla taste. It is super hydrating. I do not really like lip balms that come in jars or whatever. I know they do have other lines that do come in sticks, but I just personally do not like having to dip in to apply it.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?