BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

• Does this balm clear your lips?2 Answers
  • Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 always heals my lips when t...2 Answers
  • Does this have a medicated feel on the lips? 2 Answers
Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Allyson R.
London
I always notice my lips get sunburnt when I spend a day outside, so I always make sure I have this product with me at the beach of when I'm working on the patio! I like the simple packaging, it smells nice, and keeps my lips hydrated and protected from the sun.
Forrest Jamie S.
Though I prefer Blistex's Lip Medex, Blistex DCT is undeniably a fantastic product. I've tried other chapsticks and some are good but absolutely nothing compares to Blistex. It. Works. Instantly soothing and actually does what it's supposed to. I'm never without it.
Stephanie H.
Pembroke , ON
Amazing ! Hands down I wear this everyday on my lips and they feels amazing ! I've bought this product at Walmart and have already purchased a few . You can feel the different on your lips only after using it once !! Amazing for the winter weathers as well
Milagros R.
Miami

I really love this product! It helps to improve the dryness of my lips by providing hydration! The best thing is that it has SPF that helps me protect them from the sun! Very Effective product!
Raeanne R.
Kelowna , BC
I use this before bed to moisturize my lips and it does work well but it' it's not my all time favourite. I had purchased mainly for the spf to use this summer and it worked well but I do prefer the 'stick' balms rather than the finger application style.
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
I do like this product and the smell of it. I don’t always find it that hygienic to be putting your hands into your lip balm though. I liked the different healing options they have as well so you can get something to suit the different needs of your lips.
Maria F.
I have used this chap stick for over 10 years, I remember growing up an always having one in the house! I find this is one of the only chapsticks they really helps on tough chapped lips. Amazing price, and tons of variety on other products as well!
Ashley E.
Tried and true product that makes my lips super moisturized and healthy. Only downside is that it’s in a jar which can be a bit unsanitary and my nails are long so I can’t use my fingertip to apply, I have to use my nail which can be a bit awkward.
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
this is what i just picked up for my lips this winter and honestly so far its done the best out of every drugstore or high end lip product i ever had.. i am very impressed i thought nothing would help me dry lips but i think i found my holy grail
Jessica B.
Salisbury
If your lips have unfortunately already gotten chapped this is the best stuff I’ve come across so far to help treat them and make them feel better in a matter of only days ! Def highly recommend this product as a preventative measure as well.
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?
Lynn P.
Biddeford Pool
Blistex Medicated Balm SPF 15 always heals my lips when they are cracking I’ll put it on over night and they are back and better then new
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?