BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
CJ x.
dublin
OMG I loved this it’s so awesome it clears my chapped lips in such a short time and they were so so bad I loveeeee this so so much it was so long lasting too usually lip balms don’t last me that long cause you only have to use a little bit which is gooddddxdxccdx
laura m.
OttAw , ON
I love this chapstick .. I use it for when I have chapped lips , it is very strong and works and is affordable. I would recommend this product to people that have chapped lips . It is soothing and overall a great product .
Aurora L.
Toronto , ON
Super handy and great for the winter weather when my lips get chapped. I like the size of the packaging, easily fits in my purse or pocket. I have yet to run out of a tube but when I do I will definitely be repurchasing!
Ashleigh C.
Treated my lips well from the cold weather and helps to get rid of any sores that I had.

Only paid £1 and was such good quality for the value. I still have it in my bag so diffidently long lasting!!

Would 100% but again!
Sara ♡.
Edmonton , VA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT RIGHT HERE. My lips used to get chapped to the extreme, they were very painful and looked disgusting. But I came upon this product and literally it changed my lip game. It’s a very good lip balm and everyone I’ve recommended it to loves it!
Brittney M.
Dowling
Leaves my lips so smooth! I tend to get very cracked and sore lips, especially as the weather changes, but this always seems to help. I have been using this for years and will continue to use it for many years to come.
Charlotte R.
Mcmasterville, QC
This is my favourite drugstore lip balm/treatment hands down! Definitely recommend trying for those with chapped dry lips. It smells refreshing too and the consistency is perfect. Not too thick or sticky.
Xian C.
Vancouver
I love this stuff because it makes my lips feel so soft and new but it’s made my lips only work with this stuff because it’s medicated. I needed to stop using it do that my lips didn’t become dependant on it. Good for once in a while, not a daily use.
Robyn F.
Absolutely anything by Blistex is absolutely incredible! Any time of year, with any makeup, and any conditions! I stand by this product like I have for the last 10 years of using it! There is nothing else on the market that is as good as ballistic when it comes to having dry and cracked lips! I love that they haven't turned all of these into lipsticks or mess with any of the formula that I have been in love with for years!
Tiffany K.
Toronto, AZ
When I was younger I used to play trumpet and my instructor recommended this to me. It really helped heal my lips! They were so damaged and hurt all of the time when I first started learning to play. Helped so much
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?