BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Buy on Amazon
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Jessica L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Works amazing. Leaves a nice glossy finish. The sun protection is an added bonus.
Jheidy C.
Providence, RI
Love this smells great makes ur lips super soft i kust love it works great 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Shuquin F.
Orange, NJ
I like how I can feel it penetrating through my lips and how soft my lips feel
Jessica H.
Abington, PA
I swear by this stuff! I always make sure I keep some in my desk and my car.
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
Great for in the winter. Nice conditioning to the lips and smooth feel to it
Jess R.
Really good lip product. Keeps my lips moisturised easy to use and an essential in all handbags.  Blistex Lip Medex Analgesic Lip Protectant  I try and  use it in my daily routine first thing in the morning and before I go to bed.  Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
Hana P.
Doral, FL
Blistex Lip Medex Analgesic Lip Protectant I use this every single day! It's an absolute live saver for dry lips especially in the winter time. You just have to make sure to wipe of any excess foundation you might have on your lips or else it might accumulate in the corner of your mouth. Not cute!
Iman I.
Toronto
This is one of my beyond holy grail product of all time. I always keep this lip balm with me al all times. This is the best lip balm to repair damages lips and moisturize them. On top of all that it also has spf 20% I mean wow right it can even protect your lips from the sun.
Ariane M.
Montreal
OK. I went in the desert of New Mexico for a week for a competition and stayed for 12 hours in the sun every day. When I got back home, the skin on my lips just completely PEELED OFF. I was in soooo much pain but the pharmacist recommended this lip balm to me and it was a life saver. It not only protected my lips from the sun while they were healing, but it has a sunburn pain reliever in it that made me feel so much better. My lips healed in about a week and I think I can say it was all thanks to this little $2.50 blistex that is now always in my backpack.
Tara L.
Calgary, AB
My mother has been using this for so long. And I finally got on board last time I was visiting as my lips had chapped and dried. I put this stuff on and it’s so soothing for dry, chapped lips! It helped immensely. Will continue to use throughout the winter months when needed!
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?