BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment, SPF 20
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Brianna M.
E Longmeadow, MA
This is one of my favorite chapsticks of all time. Some say it smells really strong but I really like the scent. I like that this really helps improve my chapped lips in comparison to other products. Being on accutane left me with severely chapped lips as a side effect and this is one of the only products that helped. I like that this is more of a balm rather than the waxier sticks forms.
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
This is the only chap stick that i will ever use. I feel like it is the only one to do what it says its going to do. I tend to pick my lips when i am anxious and it helps repair them. In the winter it is great because my lips get chapped easily, if i put this on before bed my lips are much better in the morning. I love these i have one in my makeup bag, car and bedside table.
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
One of my favorite go to products when I have chapped or cracked lips year round. The packaging kind of reminds me of skin, I don’t find it particularly inviting, however it looks very classic which in turn could tell your mind: “this brand has been solid in what it does for decades.” You can apply it thin or thick and apply it to cracked heels, cuticles etc.
💋Cara S.
This is an oldie, but a goodie! It's a very reliable source to go to for all of your basic lip care needs, especially if they are dry and dehydrated! This not only feels so good putting on, but it truly soothes and smoothes dry, cracked lips too! And this particular formula, is so hydrating! An old tip that I like to think I invented when I was fairly young and didn't have access to a lot of money, was to line my lips with one of my favorite lip liners and then pat some of this on with my fingers and believe it or not, the result is absolutely beautiful and works perfectly when in a pinch! -I still sometimes use this little trick and am very pleased with the results every time!
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I literally bought this last year because I wanted to remember the year I was eight and got so sick and had to use this on cold sores and chapped lips for weeks. It’s a nostalgic center and feel but I actually like a lot of other bombs better than I do this. I don’t think it works that well in reality to heal anything.
Michelle L.
I have been in the market for a good lip balm for years and I have finally found the perfect one! My lips are typically on the drier side, so lip balms are really important to me. My roommate actually recommended this to me and I tried it just for the heck of it. It actually worked! I put it on at night before I sleep and when I wake up, my lips are so plump and hydrated. My lips could be dry and cracked one day and then be super hydrated the next day if I apply this the night before. I have never tried a lip balm that showed a visible difference like this one. I don't think I'll ever need another lip balm for as long as I have this.
Emmy P.
Bronx, NY
Great product for chapped lips! I cant leave my house without it. Especially when it is really cold outside and you get blisters on your lips, this is the product to use. The price is incredibly inexpensive and i definitely would recommend it to friends and family , which most of them already use the product.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I had sent my daughter to get me some chap stick, lip balm, or whatever. My lips were burning, I had gotten a wind burn from walking in the windy cold. She came back with this Blistex. I hurried and put it on, and the cool soothing feeling was great. I have been using this brand a lot ever since.
Amanda F.
I find this product similar to the Carmex lip balm. I do find the scent and texture of the formula to be more pleasing to the senses. However, I use the Blistex Medex lip balm more often, especially when my lips are quite chapped. Medex comes in similar packaging in a dark blue color.
Trish D.
Reno
Super awesome, conditioning and moisturizing without feeling greasy. I bought this at a drugstore awhile ago and plan on buying it again soon. It exceeded all of my expectations and was fairly long lasting. I highly recommend this product.
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?