BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

• Does this balm clear your lips?2 Answers
  • Blistex Medicated Lip Balm always heals my lips when they...2 Answers
  • Does this have a medicated feel on the lips? 2 Answers
Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Maria C.
jacksonville fl
Very good for the colder seasons of the year due to having drier lips this lip balm won’t brake the bank and will keep you lips looking hydrated and plum however with all the amazing benefits there are bound to be some pros and cons the only con about this lip product that I have found is that it dosnt taste extremely good but then again you shouldn’t be eating your lip balm
Liv M.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my absolute favorite lip balm!! From the moisture it provides for your lips to the smell (this part is personal preference, some think it smells medicinal but I personally don’t think it does and I love it!). It’s also affordable and small, so it’s perfect for putting into your bag. I highly recommend trying this lip balm!
Kate I.
Ephrata, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I put this on before I start my makeup, as the first step in my skincare routine. It is nice because it hydrates my lips for my lipstick and it is almost all soaked in by the time I am ready to apply my lipstick. It isn’t an ultra heavy formula and it doesn’t have the menthol or cooling feeling that people automatically think of with Blistex. It’s also nice to sleep in, or it is light enough to just dab on if you are out and your lips are dry.
Cynthia O.
Soothes, non sticky creamy formula that helps eliminate flaky peely lips.  Small, easy to stick in a pocket, great for the whole family.  We have used blister many times throughout the years, and love the protection that it provides.    The tingly feeling is great too!
Eliana B.
Andover
Made my lips feel so smooth! My absolute favorite! I will continue to use this brand no matter what. Try it out sometime! It exceeded my expectations far beyond belief! the packaging was so cute and i love it! i recommend this to everyone and anyone who want soft lips.
Leslie D.
Essex Jct, VT
This stuff works but the taste is awful.  AS long as you are chewing gum or out on the ski trails, you'll not notice the taste.  Comes in a convenient little jar that fits right in your pocket.  They make the container in plastic now, so no metals.
Keepa my lips chapped and moist. Always a cheep product to buy with high quality. Nice product to use when on the go. Never a disappointing product but extreamly effective. This product went beyond my expectation.  I would purchase this product again
Karen G.
Boiling Springs
I use this product daily during the summer months when I’m outside a lot!  It’s a lifesaver!  It keep my lips very hydrated!  And it has SPF for beach days!   2 Pack Blistex - DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment For Lips SPF 20 0.25 oz Each
Nancy⭐💋 S.
Randolph
Purchased at: CVS
I've been using Blistex for years. I use it daily, it moisturizes and protectant. It also helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Thumbs up!
Kelsey S.
Toledo , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this every night before bed for about 10 years now and I love it. It tastes kinda odd but it gets the job done of keep my lips well moisturized all night long! I also love the added bonus of SPF 20 to wear in the summer!
Lynn P.
Biddeford Pool
Blistex Medicated Lip Balm always heals my lips when they are cracking I’ll put it on over night and they are back and better then new
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?