BY BLISTEX

Inspired by our famous Canvas Tote, the Canvas Dog Carrier provide the small dog a comfy home away from home. Along with the cutout for his head, it has a firm, fleece-covered bottom for easy standing (rip-grip tape keeps it steady, and the fleece removes for washing). There's a hook to attach to the collar, and a zip top to keep him secure. 100% cotton canvas (exclusive of 100% polyester fleece). Spot clean. Imported. 16½"Wx8"Dx12½"H; bottom 14½"W; 14" handle drop

• Does this balm clear your lips?2 Answers
  • Blistex Medicated Lip Balm always heals my lips when they...2 Answers
  • Does this have a medicated feel on the lips? 2 Answers
Blistex DCT Daily Conditioning Treatment
  • "Blistex has many wonderful products but this one works well for healing dry chapped lips in the winter. " in 407 reviews
  • "If there is one lip balm out there that can take super dry, chapped lips and rejuvenate them overnight - it's this one. The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is a product I swear by year round - it even has SPF 20 for those summer months!" in 135 reviews
  • "This is my favorite from this brand! especially with the SPF included, I use it every morning!" in 62 reviews
Liv M.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my absolute favorite lip balm!! From the moisture it provides for your lips to the smell (this part is personal preference, some think it smells medicinal but I personally don’t think it does and I love it!). It’s also affordable and small, so it’s perfect for putting into your bag. I highly recommend trying this lip balm!
Kate I.
Ephrata, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I put this on before I start my makeup, as the first step in my skincare routine. It is nice because it hydrates my lips for my lipstick and it is almost all soaked in by the time I am ready to apply my lipstick. It isn’t an ultra heavy formula and it doesn’t have the menthol or cooling feeling that people automatically think of with Blistex. It’s also nice to sleep in, or it is light enough to just dab on if you are out and your lips are dry.
Bella G.
Dallas, TX
This lip balm is legitimately the best conditioner for lips ever! I am not exagerating... it moisturizes instantly and also has and added bonus of sunscreen protection! There is no better lip balm and I swear by this product it has saved my dry crusted lips forever... It will not let you down!
Cynthia O.
Soothes, non sticky creamy formula that helps eliminate flaky peely lips.  Small, easy to stick in a pocket, great for the whole family.  We have used blister many times throughout the years, and love the protection that it provides.    The tingly feeling is great too!
Sonia ♡.
This product is truly great for what it is worth! The smell is simply wonderful and it makes your lips so smooth and soft. The only issue would be having to constantly reapply the Blistex DCT. Other than that minor inconvenience, it keeps my lips looking and feeling healthy!
Nancy⭐💋 S.
Randolph
Purchased at: CVS
I've been using Blistex for years. I use it daily, it moisturizes and protectant. It also helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Thumbs up!
Kelsey S.
Toledo , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this every night before bed for about 10 years now and I love it. It tastes kinda odd but it gets the job done of keep my lips well moisturized all night long! I also love the added bonus of SPF 20 to wear in the summer!
Evii_Beauty E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A classic, just like the one in the blue container. I do prefer this one over the one in the blue container. This product does moisturize and protect your lips. You feel the cool sensation on your lips shortly after applying.
Belle P.
Sarasota
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the blistex dc then daily conditioning treatment. It’s a nice sized jar. It leaves your lips looking nice and glossy which is my favorite look. And they stay moisturized for a long period of time.
Alishia M.
Clintwood
I use
this daily I love the way it makes my lips so soft I own 3 of them one for my bookbag and both cars if u want your lips to fill like they are in heaven this is the product for u
Lynn P.
Biddeford Pool
Blistex Medicated Lip Balm always heals my lips when they are cracking I’ll put it on over night and they are back and better then new
Joyce C.
Carolina
Does this balm clear your lips?
m r.
Does this have a medicated feel on the lips?