Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Anamika G.
I really love the product and how it softens my lips but the quantity is very little for what I payed! I really loved it but I wish it was a larger quantity!
Maya M.
Charlotte, NC
I love the scent of this formula, super hydrating, and it's easy to use. I use this during the winter for deep treatment on my lips since they get so dry.
Lorenza O.
Rubidoux
Nice packaging able to put it in a pocket bag on to go able to locate the item in gas stations target Walgreen's Walmart it's the item where it never fails
Britany C.
I love taking care of my lips especially in the winter time they get so cracked and this product helps with just that! Conditions them making them so soft!
Kimberley A.
Collierville
If you have dry chapped lips this product is for you! Great to throw in your work out bag and keep your lips hydrated. No sticky feel and smells nice too.
Stephanie C.
totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my and my children because with the cold the lips are split very fast and this lip pretege them very good ...
Shanna R.
Works well for chapped lips. Does get a little messy when applying, not as convenient as some other products, but does seem to work better than others.
Aretha T.
Atlanta
In the really cold months comes in handy. I love to throw it in my purse. Its very small packing make for easy fit in your pockets. Very easy to use.
Kayla W.
Queens
Great product. Makes lips feel cool and moisturized. This product is so amazing. I purchased it from my local cvs. And it met all of my expectations.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
I go back to this one time and time again. When my lips are dry from the abuse of liquid lips I put this on and they are back to normal overnight.