Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 137 reviews
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 136 reviews
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
ThrowLike A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an inexpensive an impactful product. It is an easy purchase at the counter of the drug store. I buy several before winter. It is super simple to apply. Take off the cap. It is a good value. I prefer not to apply things with my fingers, as it is a bit messy and germs. Besides that I recommend.
Mia G.
Escondido
I have dry lips so finding a product that kept my lips hydrated was difficult until I found this its long lasting it was my first time use and I will continue to iluse ,  I found at target fair price I highly recommend fir it here's who akak have dry lips.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
I cake this on at night during the winter mouth so my lips don’t dry out like previous year and this has been a big change in my lip. When I wake up in the mourning my lips appear healthier, prettier natural color, so smooth. I recommend this to everyone.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia
Keeps lips hydrated and kissable, bought this on a whim, because the store didn't have my usual plan bloated, but this one quickly became a favorite.  Good amount of product for the price, not too smelly, and does what you would want a good balm to do.
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
I didn’t feel like it worked very well for me. I feel like after a while my lips just got more dry. It didn’t give me a very long lasting sense of moisture. I’ve tried a couple of different versions of bloated and they’re just not for me.
Cassie B.
Keeps lips protected and feeling great. Didn't like the feel on my lips though! I kind of apply with my fingers so I'm not using too much product on the lips. Overall I would probably buy again but maybe try a different variation of this product
Tosha T.
War
I always used Carmex throughout the winter months because my lips where dry and cracking and my husband brought me home Blistex instead! Well I finally started to use it and within a week my lips where healed! Yes I always buy this.
Tabitha A.
San Mateo, CA
My favourite lip balm out there! Doesn't taste bad and easy to apply with your finger. Packaging is good and can be tightened if you don't want little fingers in it. This is my GO-TO chopsticks and have lost count how many I've bought.
Melanie R.
This has been one of my very favorite products for a couple of years now. I mostly use this product during the summer when my lips need a little more moisture and protection from the harsh sun. It keeps my lips hydrated and I especially love that it allows me to put lipstick over top. Alway makes my lips look smooth.
Kyana A.
Bristol, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I've been using this for several years now, and I've never had any issues with it. Nice little convenient packaging. For the price, it lasts for a long time so you definitely get your money's worth!