Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
Yoana S.
I appsolutly loveee blistex. Makes my lips so soft. Its worth spending money on. The packaging is like carmax so its easy to open and the application  is easy too. I use this for the winter mostly because that when i need it most. I would  most definitely  buy this again!!
Kelly M.
West Palm Beach
Love how it makes my lips feel. Whenever I’m not wearing lipstick, lipgloss or and other lip products I wear blister. It relives my dry lips fast. I can’t gl anywhere without it. Blistex really works miracles. I put it on my lips before I fall asleep go condition my lips over night.
Sherri L.
Talk about healing! My mom has used this product for most of my life and my siblings and I are always stealing it. love the tingly feel, and the smell reminds me of my mom. it always meets my expectations and the formula stays wonderful. pretty sure we will never stop buying this stuff.
Alice G.
Yonkers
In general, I love the brand Blistex. The way it leaves my lips nice and moisturized is great! It's a good price for a little container that carries a lot of product. The packaging is nice and simple and I would definitely recommend everyone i know to purchase this product
Malak H.
It gives a cooling sensation and keeps my lips plump. I got it from Family Dollar. I still have it and because of the winter and how much I lick my lips, it keeps them smooth and soft. I have used this product many times before. I would recommend this to other people.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I love blistex esspecially this certain product. It lasts so long and makes your lips feel like silk. I purchased this product at any drugstore and walmart. I have used this lip balm so much and I will continue us using it un till they come out with one better if Thats possible.
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
I am all about lip products and keeping my lips moisturized. I feel like this smells like she's butter. The good thing is I don't have to constantly re apply as it seems to be long lasting. This is my second time using it and is definitely an essential in my purse
Wanda G.
One of my favorites. Use it for the winter season. Purchased it at Duane Read Pharmacy. I have used this for years and continue to use it. Small packaging great for small pockets and purses.
Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
If you have ever had a cold before, you know what it's like to have dry cracked lips. I picked up this DCT at CVS and it was probably the best decision ever. It really healed my lips after a few uses and it even smells like it's working, if that makes since :-)