Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
My go -to chapstick when im in need. My holy grail for winter time when I go outside and my lips immediately start burning. They're worth it if your lips are sensitive and prone to cold sores :/
Judy C.
I've never been much of a lipstick consumer so I'm always on the lookout lip care products. I've found that if my lips become dry I will chew them. Using this daily keeps my lips conditioned.
Bianca R.
Tampa, FL
This lip balm is actually really nice. Very creamy texture, a little on the thick side but that is because it is a conditioner. I used this one a lot when i lived up north during winter.
Teresa C.
Kansas City
I use this when skiing in the winter. Protects lips from wind and cold air. Nice packaging, easy to tote . Long lasting. Have purchased a few times. Repeat user. Yes, recommend to others
Diamond C.
Philadelphia
This product is great. It tingles when applied meaning its working!! This literally saves my lips in the winter and is long lasting😍😍 I highly recommend to people with super chapped lips 10/10 would purchase again
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Best lip treatment ever. It will fix any dry lip problem in hours. I love using it in the summer and winter to help protect my lips. I would recommend to everyone and it's inexpensive.
Marissa B.
new york, new york
CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT this product. Been using it ever since high school and its alway been my go to for healing my lips any time of year. No other products - even the high end ones sooth and repair my lips as well as this Blister balm. Love Love Love
alex m.
North Wildwood
This product is very reasonably priced and always reliable! I normally just purchase this at my local cvs or walgreens. Always my go to when my lips get chapped! Highly recommend!
Steven S.
Crystal River
Great product. I suffer from very dry lips and need a lot of hydration. This product definitely delivered. It did not feel greasy or heavy on my lips at all. Great product
Nikki C.
AVALON
I love this lip stuff. I had bad chapped lips one year from snowboarding and this stuff felt like silk going on my lips. It was like aloe after a sunburn. So soothing.