Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
Coriell H.
Bayonne, NJ
Very good hydrating for dry cracked lips. The packaging is very nice. It comes in a small container which is very easy to throw into tour purse or bag to take along with you. It is very long lasting and stays on for a very long time without having to put on numerous times. I would recommend this item to friends and family and anyone with dry chapped lips. Especially in the winter time when it's really cold outside it protects lips very well
Ashley A.
Los Angeles , CA
In a matter of minutes u start to feel your lips feel a bit more smoother. And almost instantly it refreshens the feel on your lips and i have gone throu 2 of these products and im half way done with mine so i might purchase another one . My mom loves this lip balm ! She applys some lip balm during the night and sleeps with it and the nect morning her lips are so soft ! And recoverd from any chapness
Haile M.
This product has been a blessing it keeps my lips moisturized for hours only having to reapply occasionally. It has gone above what I was expecting, while still small and conveniently handy. I buy this product often and rarely use anything else, since I discovered it. While it is on the more expensive side, it is something that lasts me months over weeks!!! A win win in my book.
cc l.
Middletown
AMAZING PRODUCT! i use it on the daily consistently for a glossy supple feel all day long. stays on for about 3.5-4 hours (without eating of course) and great for right before bed so you don’t wake up feeling all crusty. smells good, very oily product so be careful it doesn’t get on clothing. super great pricing point and container last for a long time!
Jonni M.
This colder weather is harsh on my sensitive lips, so drying and unflattering. With building a following on IG based off my passion for makeup and things in life that inspire me it’s so important to do that with a confident pout. I use these products because they work, they keep my lips mositurized, soft and it’s so affordable. I couldn’t be happier!
Jasmine B.
Scott, LA
Awesome chapstick .! I used this particular one like twice.And for me to use the whole jar and not lose it says a lot lol! I really have no complaints with this product.It does its job .This also doesn’t just sit on your lips .It doesn’t have a waxy feeling either.It soaks down in there and have your lips moisturized all day .
Angela D.
Amelia
BlueStacks overall is a great company to buy from but this product right here is amazing it will provide you with all the moisture that you need on your lips it won't protect you in the cold months and and where I live Cincinnati you can buy it and almost any place that you go I would definitely recommend this to anyone
mia B.
I use this everyday! It is a great moisturizer for your lips and can help if your lips are chapped or cracked. The only downs I have to it is the mint flavor is way too strong and you may need an applicator because it is not easy to apply with your finger once you get towards the middle of the container.
Lisa T.
West Hartford
I bought this a few months ago when my lips got really dry and cracked. While it really hydrated them, I didn't like the taste. It has a strong petroleum taste. However, I think it does a great job with moisturizing, but I only wear it while I'm asleep--which defeats the point of having SPF 20.
Madison F.
I really liked the texture of the product. It went on easy and wasn't too liquidy. I didn't like the product itself. It made my lips sticky and even if it didn't make the situation worse, it certainly didn't help. I would not buy this again or recommend it to someone with lips as sensitive as mine.