Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Hannah E.
Mars Hill, NC
This is personally my favorite brand of chapstick. I️ but it all the time and I️ love the feeling when you put it on. It lasts for a long time and is easily to apply. Super cheap and easy to find.
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
Another good lip balm along with Chapstick medicated. It works very well, however I don't like having to put my fingers in to apply it especially when I'm on the go and can't wash my hands first.
Mansur Beauty B.
As beautifully scented and luxurious this feels you are ruining your lips gradually!

The more chapsticks you use the more it dries out your lips which then you apply more chapstick.
It does not work.
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
My go to chapstick in the winter time works wonders on dry lips and i like to use this as a base to prep my lips before i use really drying lipsticks. Usually 1$-2$ depending where you buy it.
Judy C.
I've never been much of a lipstick consumer so I'm always on the lookout lip care products. I've found that if my lips become dry I will chew them. Using this daily keeps my lips conditioned.
Teresa C.
Kansas City
I use this when skiing in the winter. Protects lips from wind and cold air. Nice packaging, easy to tote . Long lasting. Have purchased a few times. Repeat user. Yes, recommend to others
Hailey S.
paragould
It provides a soft smooth surface after a few times of use. I enjoy this product although there are others that i use that will do the just just as good and that last longer that this one but yes i would recommend!!!
Kristi R.
Honolulu
What I like about this product is hoe smooth it is. The instant I put it on it is relief for my dry cracked lips.  I aldo love that it has SPF 20.  It is perfect for daily use and profided protection from the elements like cold, wind and sun!
Melissa B.
Auburndale
This is perfect for chapped lips plus it also is good to use over your lipstick. It stays on for a long time. I always have this in my purse. Would recommend for anyone who has dry lips
Kelsey S.
Chagrin Falls
I love how it easy goes on my lips and how the price on it isn’t too expensive. I really think everyone should try it. I really think they would like it like I do. I think I’ll be giving some of these for Christmas.