Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Kyana A.
Bristol , CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I've been using this for several years now, and I've never had any issues with it. Nice little convenient packaging. For the price, it lasts for a long time so you definitely get your money's worth!
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
I love using this in the winter time when my lips are at their worst. This is a little stronger than regular chapstick on my opinion. It lasts a while and helps dry chapped lips. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
Love this product! I love the smell and the way they make me lips feel after applying it on. Last for a while and it's super easy to apply on. A tad bit pricey but works wonders. I would recommend this product to others.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is just a classic staple in my collection. Love that it's compact and comes in the little jar. I love that it is seriously so, so moisturizing. I always carry one of these with me in my bag, especially in the winter.
Kenya M.
Newark, NJ
This is like the number one staple since I was a kid. It makes your like so soft and so moisturized. Easy to carry and stash in your pocket. Easy to use for anyone and they last forever. I can't wait to buy another one
Mikayla Y.
Las cruces, NM
This has helped my lips after they get sooo dry. Makes them feel like they have a brand new layer and so smooth! I definitely recommend trying this product ❤️ If you haven't tried the lip scrub I recommend that as well
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
I love love love this stuff. If I ever let my lips get in bad shape this fixes them right up with no problems. And it works quick. It does have a little bit of a sting too it at first but that goes away pretty quick.
Shurida L.
New York
I love the smell of this better than the regular Blistex. It has a cocoa butter smell. I always buy this for my lips especially when I don't want to wear lipstick. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Hannah E.
Mars Hill, NC
This is personally my favorite brand of chapstick. I️ but it all the time and I️ love the feeling when you put it on. It lasts for a long time and is easily to apply. Super cheap and easy to find.
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
Another good lip balm along with Chapstick medicated. It works very well, however I don't like having to put my fingers in to apply it especially when I'm on the go and can't wash my hands first.