Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
Velvet F.
Keithville, LA
I DO NOT recommend this product . Especially if you have sensitive skin. I used it one time and that resulted in huge swollen lips . I think the formula may be to strong for my skin
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
Blistex is one of my top 2. If me or my kids have chapped lips this is one of the ones that I reach for. I highly recommend. Blistex has been around forever and for good reason
Sharleen T.
Got to love Blistex all around great product easy to find and most or every store honestly inexpensive but there is better out there but if you are in need of one good fine
Shonti X.
Fairview , NJ
Carmex and blistex are my most favorite medicated lip balms. Helps keep the chapped peeling winter lips at Bay. Love using it right before putting on my matte lipsticks.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This is a good choice if you are looking for something to help with dry lips. It seems like this one takes a little longer to help them then others but it still does the job and I still buy it.
Katie T.
If I have any major issues with my lips this is what I reach for. Always works and I’ve even used it on my sons chapped cheeks to protect from the winter weather.
Frankie L.
Philadelphia , PA
My lips are extremely dry especially in the winter i use this and it makes my lips feel so smooth i even apply this before i apply all of my matte lipsticks
nicole g.
One of my all time favorites...I've been using this product since a teenager and will still use it until I grow old !! Great conditioner also great for over night!
Alex M.
I love this lip balm! Blistex has always had great products- this is one of my favorites. I love the packaging and it lasts for hours before having to reapply. This makes you lips so soft and helps significantly if your lips are really chapped. I purchased mine at a local drug store, but it is also available at Walmart, but it is inexpensive regardless of where you purchase it. I would recommend trying this Blistex lip treatment! The container is small and easily fits in your pocket or purse- Try it out!
Angel P.
This is amazing, I loveeeee this place i use it daily every morning while I do my morning routine and every night. Great for all season!!!!! especially the winter weather😊 I would recommended this to everyone!!!