Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Shawn C.
Love this chap stick! I use it overnight and when I wake up my lips feel so soft and smooth . I then use the actual blistex chapstick on a daily basis to keep it’s smooth and maintains your lips .
Joelle S.
This lip balm is no joke! It is very heavy duty and hydrates really well. I also like the slight tingling feeling it gives you. Some people may not like the scent, but I personally really like it. My only problem is that the shape of the tub is a little awkward- the opening isnt wide enough to put your finger on the surface in without accidentally scooping product out.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Pretty good product. Unfortunately this style container only lasts so long w 3 dogs throwing hair and dust and dirt everywhere and it cakes the grooves... if in a screw top squeeze tube it might stay cleaner and I'd buy more.
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
Love this product! I love the smell and the way they make me lips feel after applying it on. Last for a while and it's super easy to apply on. A tad bit pricey but works wonders. I would recommend this product to others.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is just a classic staple in my collection. Love that it's compact and comes in the little jar. I love that it is seriously so, so moisturizing. I always carry one of these with me in my bag, especially in the winter.
Anna H.
Knox, IN
This wasn’t a good product. It was sticky. Smelled bad. Did more harm than good to my lips. And was expensive for the amount and result. They always say “you get what you pay for” but not with this product. Do not recommend.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
I love love love this stuff. If I ever let my lips get in bad shape this fixes them right up with no problems. And it works quick. It does have a little bit of a sting too it at first but that goes away pretty quick.
Shurida L.
New York
I love the smell of this better than the regular Blistex. It has a cocoa butter smell. I always buy this for my lips especially when I don't want to wear lipstick. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristin D.
Marysville , CA
Initially it felt super hydrating on my lips, but as soon as it soaked in and dried my lips felt drier than before. It also left a slight burning sensation. It was easy to apply but I️ wouldn’t buy it again.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Love the scent and the feel of it on my lips. Provides great hydration too! I would not recommend using this to fully heal lips, as it didn't feel like it was penetrating through rough/tight spots on my lips.