Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
An oldie but a goodie. This is always in my makeup bag or my makeup collection. I can't help but wonder what I would do without it. Especially facing such harsh winters. I like that there is a good amount for the price. Who doesn't like affordability?
ThrowLike A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an inexpensive an impactful product. It is an easy purchase at the counter of the drug store. I buy several before winter. It is super simple to apply. Take off the cap. It is a good value. I prefer not to apply things with my fingers, as it is a bit messy and germs. Besides that I recommend.
Mia G.
Escondido
I have dry lips so finding a product that kept my lips hydrated was difficult until I found this its long lasting it was my first time use and I will continue to iluse ,  I found at target fair price I highly recommend fir it here's who akak have dry lips.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia
Keeps lips hydrated and kissable, bought this on a whim, because the store didn't have my usual plan bloated, but this one quickly became a favorite.  Good amount of product for the price, not too smelly, and does what you would want a good balm to do.
Jessica R.
South Burlington, VT
The corners of my lips get dry and cracked in the winter something fierce. I purchased this to help heal it and it worked wonders. It instantly felt better and was healed within a couple days. Purchased this at CVS pharmacy for under $5. Definitely will purchase this again for future winters.
member-0257c
Blistex DCT conditions as promised. The DCT provides a unique blend that provides luxurious softening of chapped and/or sunburned lips. It is by far superior to any of the other Blistex lip care line. Upon application immediate relief and difference in softness and texture is apparent. Further use only enhances the conditioning properties leaving your lips soft, conditioned and perfectly kissable
Tosha T.
War
I always used Carmex throughout the winter months because my lips where dry and cracking and my husband brought me home Blistex instead! Well I finally started to use it and within a week my lips where healed! Yes I always buy this.
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
I love this product. It’s one of my favorites. It met all my expectations by moisturizing and curing my chapped lips. It’s definitely long lasting and it’s priced decently for how much you get. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tabitha A.
San Mateo, CA
My favourite lip balm out there! Doesn't taste bad and easy to apply with your finger. Packaging is good and can be tightened if you don't want little fingers in it. This is my GO-TO chopsticks and have lost count how many I've bought.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Haven’t used this product in ages so I really don’t know how the brand is now. But before it was just ok. Decent pricing but just a mediocre product. Once again a chap stick that just soothes for a little awhile but needs reapplied.