Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Victoria K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have a serious case of Chronic dry lips and it’s so hard to find a chapstick that actually works! They named this one perfect! It’s seriously deep conditions your lips! No matter how dry they are this always works for me. I will never buy another brand again!
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
An oldie but a goodie. This is always in my makeup bag or my makeup collection. I can't help but wonder what I would do without it. Especially facing such harsh winters. I like that there is a good amount for the price. Who doesn't like affordability?
Kaden C.
Man, WV
I cake this on at night during the winter mouth so my lips don’t dry out like previous year and this has been a big change in my lip. When I wake up in the mourning my lips appear healthier, prettier natural color, so smooth. I recommend this to everyone.
Jessica R.
South Burlington, VT
The corners of my lips get dry and cracked in the winter something fierce. I purchased this to help heal it and it worked wonders. It instantly felt better and was healed within a couple days. Purchased this at CVS pharmacy for under $5. Definitely will purchase this again for future winters.
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
I didn’t feel like it worked very well for me. I feel like after a while my lips just got more dry. It didn’t give me a very long lasting sense of moisture. I’ve tried a couple of different versions of bloated and they’re just not for me.
Cassie B.
Keeps lips protected and feeling great. Didn't like the feel on my lips though! I kind of apply with my fingers so I'm not using too much product on the lips. Overall I would probably buy again but maybe try a different variation of this product
member-0257c
Blistex DCT conditions as promised. The DCT provides a unique blend that provides luxurious softening of chapped and/or sunburned lips. It is by far superior to any of the other Blistex lip care line. Upon application immediate relief and difference in softness and texture is apparent. Further use only enhances the conditioning properties leaving your lips soft, conditioned and perfectly kissable
Paige L.
Canyon, TX
Blistex isn't always my go to but I love this particular one! It helps chapped lips a lot and makes them very soft! It is long lasting and I am a repeat user! It doesn't really have a smell so that's good for people who don't like scents.
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
I love this product. It’s one of my favorites. It met all my expectations by moisturizing and curing my chapped lips. It’s definitely long lasting and it’s priced decently for how much you get. I would definitely buy this product again.
Katie T.
If I have any major issues with my lips this is what I reach for. Always works and I’ve even used it on my sons chapped cheeks to protect from the winter weather.