Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 137 reviews
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 136 reviews
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
I have this in chapstick form and it is heaven! It last hours with the moisture it has. I have bought it multiple times to my husband and myself. It goes on smooth and clean! I highly recommend this!
Hannah E.
Boone , NC
This is personally my favorite brand of chapstick. I️ but it all the time and I️ love the feeling when you put it on. It lasts for a long time and is easily to apply. Super cheap and easy to find.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Pretty good product. Unfortunately this style container only lasts so long w 3 dogs throwing hair and dust and dirt everywhere and it cakes the grooves... if in a screw top squeeze tube it might stay cleaner and I'd buy more.
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
Another good lip balm along with Chapstick medicated. It works very well, however I don't like having to put my fingers in to apply it especially when I'm on the go and can't wash my hands first.
Judy C.
I've never been much of a lipstick consumer so I'm always on the lookout lip care products. I've found that if my lips become dry I will chew them. Using this daily keeps my lips conditioned.
Hailey S.
paragould
It provides a soft smooth surface after a few times of use. I enjoy this product although there are others that i use that will do the just just as good and that last longer that this one but yes i would recommend!!!
Teresa C.
Kansas City
I use this when skiing in the winter. Protects lips from wind and cold air. Nice packaging, easy to tote . Long lasting. Have purchased a few times. Repeat user. Yes, recommend to others
Melissa B.
Auburndale
This is perfect for chapped lips plus it also is good to use over your lipstick. It stays on for a long time. I always have this in my purse. Would recommend for anyone who has dry lips
Bianca R.
Tampa, FL
This lip balm is actually really nice. Very creamy texture, a little on the thick side but that is because it is a conditioner. I used this one a lot when i lived up north during winter.
Velvet F.
Keithville, LA
I DO NOT recommend this product . Especially if you have sensitive skin. I used it one time and that resulted in huge swollen lips . I think the formula may be to strong for my skin