Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 138 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
Sharleen T.
1,662 reviews
Got to love Blistex all around great product easy to find and most or every store honestly inexpensive but there is better out there but if you are in need of one good fine
Shonti X.
Fairview, NJ
Carmex and blistex are my most favorite medicated lip balms. Helps keep the chapped peeling winter lips at Bay. Love using it right before putting on my matte lipsticks.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This is a good choice if you are looking for something to help with dry lips. It seems like this one takes a little longer to help them then others but it still does the job and I still buy it.
Katie T.
If I have any major issues with my lips this is what I reach for. Always works and I’ve even used it on my sons chapped cheeks to protect from the winter weather.
Frankie L.
Philadelphia , PA
My lips are extremely dry especially in the winter i use this and it makes my lips feel so smooth i even apply this before i apply all of my matte lipsticks
Angel P.
This is amazing, I loveeeee this place i use it daily every morning while I do my morning routine and every night. Great for all season!!!!! especially the winter weather😊 I would recommended this to everyone!!!
Coriell H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Very good hydrating for dry cracked lips. The packaging is very nice. It comes in a small container which is very easy to throw into tour purse or bag to take along with you. It is very long lasting and stays on for a very long time without having to put on numerous times. I would recommend this item to friends and family and anyone with dry chapped lips. Especially in the winter time when it's really cold outside it protects lips very well
Haile M.
This product has been a blessing it keeps my lips moisturized for hours only having to reapply occasionally. It has gone above what I was expecting, while still small and conveniently handy. I buy this product often and rarely use anything else, since I discovered it. While it is on the more expensive side, it is something that lasts me months over weeks!!! A win win in my book.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles , CA
In a matter of minutes u start to feel your lips feel a bit more smoother. And almost instantly it refreshens the feel on your lips and i have gone throu 2 of these products and im half way done with mine so i might purchase another one . My mom loves this lip balm ! She applys some lip balm during the night and sleeps with it and the nect morning her lips are so soft ! And recoverd from any chapness
cc l.
Middletown
AMAZING PRODUCT! i use it on the daily consistently for a glossy supple feel all day long. stays on for about 3.5-4 hours (without eating of course) and great for right before bed so you don’t wake up feeling all crusty. smells good, very oily product so be careful it doesn’t get on clothing. super great pricing point and container last for a long time!