Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Yoana S.
I appsolutly loveee blistex. Makes my lips so soft. Its worth spending money on. The packaging is like carmax so its easy to open and the application  is easy too. I use this for the winter mostly because that when i need it most. I would  most definitely  buy this again!!
Amanda C.
Scottsville, KY
I love love love this product. I am going to be honest I am not a fan of the flavor, could be better. Wish they would make this like cherry flavored but any way it helped heal my very dry lips. My friend uses it too. It has a screw off top and you use your finger to apply.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I love blistex esspecially this certain product. It lasts so long and makes your lips feel like silk. I purchased this product at any drugstore and walmart. I have used this lip balm so much and I will continue us using it un till they come out with one better if Thats possible.
Malak H.
It gives a cooling sensation and keeps my lips plump. I got it from Family Dollar. I still have it and because of the winter and how much I lick my lips, it keeps them smooth and soft. I have used this product many times before. I would recommend this to other people.
Elizabeth P.
Love this product. The smell reminds me of being a kid for some reason. I've been using this for at least a decade. And it makes my lips so soft and keeps moisture in. The only downside is using your finger to apply it. I wish they'd make this exact product in a stick form.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
When my lips are chapped from these cold and need healing and moisture... I reach for this lip balm to help get my lips back into healthy condition. I use this from time to time when I need to but don’t use all the time as I’m allergic to spf on my lips so I tend to avoid it.
ciana n.
New York
I absolutely love this lip balm, I used it every day for my lips. They make my lips feel extremely soft and refreshed. It last extremely long for my lips and my lips dont feel dry at all. This product exceeds my expectations and I would recommend this to everyone.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I only tried this product for the first time ever a few months ago and since then ive used it daily. When it claims That it conditions your lips, it really does. My lips look more plump now because there not all dry and dehydrated looking thanks to this amazing product.
Victoria K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have a serious case of Chronic dry lips and it’s so hard to find a chapstick that actually works! They named this one perfect! It’s seriously deep conditions your lips! No matter how dry they are this always works for me. I will never buy another brand again!
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
An oldie but a goodie. This is always in my makeup bag or my makeup collection. I can't help but wonder what I would do without it. Especially facing such harsh winters. I like that there is a good amount for the price. Who doesn't like affordability?