Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 138 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
April S.
Maplesville , AL
I am a chapstick fanatic. I like this brand because it makes my lips feel hydrated without feeling greasy. It also doesn’t cause breakouts on my lip line like some products do. I would buy again and recommend.
Kristin D.
Marysville, CA
Initially it felt super hydrating on my lips, but as soon as it soaked in and dried my lips felt drier than before. It also left a slight burning sensation. It was easy to apply but I️ wouldn’t buy it again.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Love the scent and the feel of it on my lips. Provides great hydration too! I would not recommend using this to fully heal lips, as it didn't feel like it was penetrating through rough/tight spots on my lips.
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
I have this in chapstick form and it is heaven! It last hours with the moisture it has. I have bought it multiple times to my husband and myself. It goes on smooth and clean! I highly recommend this!
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Pretty good product. Unfortunately this style container only lasts so long w 3 dogs throwing hair and dust and dirt everywhere and it cakes the grooves... if in a screw top squeeze tube it might stay cleaner and I'd buy more.
Hannah E.
Boone, NC
This is personally my favorite brand of chapstick. I️ but it all the time and I️ love the feeling when you put it on. It lasts for a long time and is easily to apply. Super cheap and easy to find.
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
Another good lip balm along with Chapstick medicated. It works very well, however I don't like having to put my fingers in to apply it especially when I'm on the go and can't wash my hands first.
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
This soothes your lips. It lasts longer than most lip balms but still needs to be reapplied a several times throughout the day. This kind of blister specifically tastes really good! I would recommend this product to others.
Hailey S.
paragould
It provides a soft smooth surface after a few times of use. I enjoy this product although there are others that i use that will do the just just as good and that last longer that this one but yes i would recommend!!!
Melissa B.
Auburndale
This is perfect for chapped lips plus it also is good to use over your lipstick. It stays on for a long time. I always have this in my purse. Would recommend for anyone who has dry lips