Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This is a good choice if you are looking for something to help with dry lips. It seems like this one takes a little longer to help them then others but it still does the job and I still buy it.
Sherri L.
Talk about healing! My mom has used this product for most of my life and my siblings and I are always stealing it. love the tingly feel, and the smell reminds me of my mom. it always meets my expectations and the formula stays wonderful. pretty sure we will never stop buying this stuff.
Amanda C.
Scottsville, KY
I love love love this product. I am going to be honest I am not a fan of the flavor, could be better. Wish they would make this like cherry flavored but any way it helped heal my very dry lips. My friend uses it too. It has a screw off top and you use your finger to apply.
Alice G.
Yonkers
In general, I love the brand Blistex. The way it leaves my lips nice and moisturized is great! It's a good price for a little container that carries a lot of product. The packaging is nice and simple and I would definitely recommend everyone i know to purchase this product
ciana n.
New York
I absolutely love this lip balm, I used it every day for my lips. They make my lips feel extremely soft and refreshed. It last extremely long for my lips and my lips dont feel dry at all. This product exceeds my expectations and I would recommend this to everyone.
Wanda G.
One of my favorites. Use it for the winter season. Purchased it at Duane Read Pharmacy. I have used this for years and continue to use it. Small packaging great for small pockets and purses.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
I am all about lip products and keeping my lips moisturized. I feel like this smells like she's butter. The good thing is I don't have to constantly re apply as it seems to be long lasting. This is my second time using it and is definitely an essential in my purse
Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
If you have ever had a cold before, you know what it's like to have dry cracked lips. I picked up this DCT at CVS and it was probably the best decision ever. It really healed my lips after a few uses and it even smells like it's working, if that makes since :-)
Hannah H.
Appalachia
Love this product! It leaves your lips feeling very soft. The price is a good price range, it isn't to pricey. The packaging that it came in was good on it. I had my doubts but It met my expectations and done the job. I would definitely buy this product again.
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
An oldie but a goodie. This is always in my makeup bag or my makeup collection. I can't help but wonder what I would do without it. Especially facing such harsh winters. I like that there is a good amount for the price. Who doesn't like affordability?