Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 137 reviews
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 136 reviews
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
Amanda C.
Scottsville, KY
I love love love this product. I am going to be honest I am not a fan of the flavor, could be better. Wish they would make this like cherry flavored but any way it helped heal my very dry lips. My friend uses it too. It has a screw off top and you use your finger to apply.
Elizabeth P.
Love this product. The smell reminds me of being a kid for some reason. I've been using this for at least a decade. And it makes my lips so soft and keeps moisture in. The only downside is using your finger to apply it. I wish they'd make this exact product in a stick form.
ciana n.
New York
I absolutely love this lip balm, I used it every day for my lips. They make my lips feel extremely soft and refreshed. It last extremely long for my lips and my lips dont feel dry at all. This product exceeds my expectations and I would recommend this to everyone.
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
I have a serious case of Chronic dry lips and it’s so hard to find a chapstick that actually works! They named this one perfect! It’s seriously deep conditions your lips! No matter how dry they are this always works for me. I will never buy another brand again!
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
An oldie but a goodie. This is always in my makeup bag or my makeup collection. I can't help but wonder what I would do without it. Especially facing such harsh winters. I like that there is a good amount for the price. Who doesn't like affordability?
Jessica R.
South Burlington, VT
The corners of my lips get dry and cracked in the winter something fierce. I purchased this to help heal it and it worked wonders. It instantly felt better and was healed within a couple days. Purchased this at CVS pharmacy for under $5. Definitely will purchase this again for future winters.
Merissa W.
Best product ever! Very moisturizing and keeps my lips very soft! I bought at my local drug store. I like the packaging of it because it is different from the normal twist up packaging. I would certainly buy again, in fact I’ve bought over and over.
member-0257c
Blistex DCT conditions as promised. The DCT provides a unique blend that provides luxurious softening of chapped and/or sunburned lips. It is by far superior to any of the other Blistex lip care line. Upon application immediate relief and difference in softness and texture is apparent. Further use only enhances the conditioning properties leaving your lips soft, conditioned and perfectly kissable
Paige L.
Canyon, TX
Blistex isn't always my go to but I love this particular one! It helps chapped lips a lot and makes them very soft! It is long lasting and I am a repeat user! It doesn't really have a smell so that's good for people who don't like scents.
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
I love this product. It’s one of my favorites. It met all my expectations by moisturizing and curing my chapped lips. It’s definitely long lasting and it’s priced decently for how much you get. I would definitely buy this product again.