Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Kim M.
Spokane
The only thing I don’t love about this product is sticking my finger in it. Other than that it is tingly, conditioning, and so smooth! It adds a nice shine also, so it’s actually really pretty. Would use again!
Jasmine B.
Gonzales, LA
Awesome chapstick .! I used this particular one like twice.And for me to use the whole jar and not lose it says a lot lol! I really have no complaints with this product.It does its job .This also doesn’t just sit on your lips .It doesn’t have a waxy feeling either.It soaks down in there and have your lips moisturized all day .
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
Once I went to the beach and forgot to apply sunscreen but never missed a moment to put my blistex on. It was the only part of me that was not sunburnt and it didn’t completely melt in the sun all day.
Angela D.
Amelia
BlueStacks overall is a great company to buy from but this product right here is amazing it will provide you with all the moisture that you need on your lips it won't protect you in the cold months and and where I live Cincinnati you can buy it and almost any place that you go I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Makeup_lover B.
Bronx
This product is amazing it keeps your lips so soft and I really didn’t expect that much from it but it worked really good. Even though I’m always losing is I find it to last a decent amount of time
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
This one is alright but I favor the blue one much more. I love the sensation they give on your lips. And how the really moisturize and condition your lips that same day.
Maryam M.
This works really well! Canadian winters are the worst and I used to use this regularly. I definitely prefer the stick formula but this is just as good and really helps heal dried and chapped lips! I also get cold sores sometimes and this helps prevent those as well by keeping my lips nice and moisturized.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This stuff is pretty good. Helps when you’re really dry and chapstick isn’t cutting it. I like to use before bed. Bought at cvs. There’s a lot in the little container, which is nice. Only reason I took away a star is because I’ve used other brands that I liked the feeling of more. Would still recommend.
Liz G.
Indianapolis
I have to say Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment is not only for your lips but I can honestly say I have used this on my cuticles. I have extremely dry cuticles during the winter so I not only use this on my lips. When I buy this Blistex I buy it knowing i'm going for a 2 in 1 use.  I definitely recommend you try this. and they price is GREAT!
Yoana S.
I appsolutly loveee blistex. Makes my lips so soft. Its worth spending money on. The packaging is like carmax so its easy to open and the application  is easy too. I use this for the winter mostly because that when i need it most. I would  most definitely  buy this again!!