Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 138 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
member-0257c
Blistex DCT conditions as promised. The DCT provides a unique blend that provides luxurious softening of chapped and/or sunburned lips. It is by far superior to any of the other Blistex lip care line. Upon application immediate relief and difference in softness and texture is apparent. Further use only enhances the conditioning properties leaving your lips soft, conditioned and perfectly kissable
Paige L.
Canyon, TX
Blistex isn't always my go to but I love this particular one! It helps chapped lips a lot and makes them very soft! It is long lasting and I am a repeat user! It doesn't really have a smell so that's good for people who don't like scents.
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
I love this product. It’s one of my favorites. It met all my expectations by moisturizing and curing my chapped lips. It’s definitely long lasting and it’s priced decently for how much you get. I would definitely buy this product again.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Haven’t used this product in ages so I really don’t know how the brand is now. But before it was just ok. Decent pricing but just a mediocre product. Once again a chap stick that just soothes for a little awhile but needs reapplied.
Shawn C.
Love this chap stick! I use it overnight and when I wake up my lips feel so soft and smooth . I then use the actual blistex chapstick on a daily basis to keep it’s smooth and maintains your lips .
Joelle S.
This lip balm is no joke! It is very heavy duty and hydrates really well. I also like the slight tingling feeling it gives you. Some people may not like the scent, but I personally really like it. My only problem is that the shape of the tub is a little awkward- the opening isnt wide enough to put your finger on the surface in without accidentally scooping product out.
Briana N.
I love this it really condition your lips and keep it healthy and moisturize and it's so perfect for the winter when your lips really gets dry. It's so easy to apply and store into your bag or pocket with no mess it's just great.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Blistex Daily Conditioning is an amazing product. Not only does it medicate your lips, it conditions. After using, my lips were so soft and felt super moisturized. Especially with cold weather here, Blistex is my go to product for lip care.
Anna H.
Knox, IN
This wasn’t a good product. It was sticky. Smelled bad. Did more harm than good to my lips. And was expensive for the amount and result. They always say “you get what you pay for” but not with this product. Do not recommend.
April S.
Maplesville , AL
I am a chapstick fanatic. I like this brand because it makes my lips feel hydrated without feeling greasy. It also doesn’t cause breakouts on my lip line like some products do. I would buy again and recommend.