Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Sabrina K.
This is amazing! It is super moisturizing and my lips stay smooth for a long time. I will buy again and the spf is great in the sun. The packaging could be cuter but that doesn't matter to me. Love it!
Ti S.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite lip balm! It's perfect for everyday wear and also for whenever you have a lip irritation like sunburn. Because it has a sheen you can also wear it as a lip gloss out.
Robyn G.
Perth road
I actually use the lip medex but could not locate it in the list of available options. I use this product daily and always make sure I have a spare container of it in my car! I buy it on a regular basis.
Teneal S.
Loving this product well worth the purchase leaves my lips feeling silky smooth and healthy , highly recommend this product to others will be repurchasing this also 😊😉
Kelly C.
I absolutely love this. I've tried many lip products and this is by far the best.my lips get super dry whilst working in a hospital and this makes them feel great
Valeria N.
Rome
I love it! its perfume and the duration are perfect!! it is very easy to apply, i bought it in Primark in London, the price is perfect! I think i'd buy it again!
Cheyenne W.
Johannesburg
THE NUMBER ONE LIPSTUFF. I never usually buy expensive lip stuff but blistex is honestly so good and leaves my lips so soft and hydrated i cant even stop putting it on. It is a bit pricey but it is definitly worth it. I would definitly recommend this product.
Erica P.
Clarenville
I use this stuff whenever my lips get super dry which tends to happen in the colder winter months. It provides instant relief and lasts hours! I buy this at least once a year. Price is great too!
Lydia Y.
What's not awesome about this product? I love the scent, the texture, how long it lasts and it even has spf. I always have it on me and it is perfect for Canadian winters full of chapped, dry lips
Kari P.
I give this one a low rating as it has actually given me cold sores every time I use it. I can use other Blistex products but I react to something in this one.