Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Tori s.
Elizabethton
Unhealthy for your lips, if you just look in the ingredients. But makes your lips smooth and has a good price.
Ashley W.
Louisville
I use this product at night and it really absorbs well into lips. I wake up with smooth well moisturized lips.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Blistex is pretty comparable to Chapstick. I like it but prefer my cherry Chapstick. It's still a good product.
Jennifer M.
Destrehan, LA
I had cracked lips. I used to pick at it. This product helped my lips heal! Never will I pick at my lips again!
Raylee D.
Louisville, KY
This product really made my lips feel moisturized with out feeling too heavy. Definitely going to keep buying!
Carrie C.
Lafayette , LA
Really works for for extra dry and chapped lips! Winters in cold and dry weather make this product necessary
Raven J.
Blistex is an amazing brand next to Carmex, blistex is the go to chapstick and lip moisturizer. I loveee it.
Katarina K.
Love love love. Makes your lips feel so good. Especially after having a drying liquid lipstick on your lips.
Krystal C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My lips never feel dry, and I can use it when needed. Love the way my lips feel.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!