Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX #96 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Laura C.
This isn't the same packaging as I have and I don't know if the product varies at all. However I cannot live with out this lip balm it is the most hydrating balm I've ever used. It gives you instant hydration!
Olivia W.
Love this lip balm when my lips are feeling super dry and chapped! One swipe of this will have you feeling good as new. One thing I didn't like as much was that it comes in the pot, which is a little small for fingers. But for the price, it can't be beat!
Christie P.
Auckland
I use this everyday, more than once! This stuff is a ride or die product for me, no other lip balm compares in my opinion. I have one in my handbag and one in my makeup draw right next to my bedside!!
Lizy S.
I find blistex to be one of the only brands that actually leaves my lips hydrated and feeling good it doesn't have an unpleasant smell and it last on my lips for ages and I use this everyday
Marta M.
Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
This is the best chap stick. Your lips don't become immune to it and it always fixes dryness
Jasmin R.
100% my ride or die lip balm! Been using this product since day 1 and love this stuff. It provides so much moisture to the lips and leaves them soft and supple.
Alessandra M.
leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized all day long. no need to reapply. I purchased it on sale at shoppers and immediately went back to stock up
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
Whenever, I get really dry lips I use Blistex. It's the best I've used to soothe and repair. I should use it all the time and then I wouldn't have that problem.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Old school but still one of my favorites. Winter really hurts my lips here in Canada, and this is always a good option to keep my lips moist and not peeling.