Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Beth R.
Newburgh
I love the little tub that it comes in. Easy to carry around. This Blistex keeps my lips soft and not chapped.
Paige N.
Great product to heal and moisturize. Really does the trick and makes my lips soft and smooth. Heals any chapped lip.
Taylor T.
Albany, NY
I've used and loved DCT since i was a kid. My fav for winter chapped lips and cheeks! Can't go wrong with this stuff
Caitlyn E.
I've used this lip product since I was younger and still grab it every chance I get. Works well in hydrating the lips
Abi W.
I usually use this This lip treatment when I'm doing my makeup and it makes applying matte lipsticks 10 times easier
connie p.
My housband love thia one he says it is one of his favorite brand because he uses all the time is one of his favoritw
Jessica C.
Conifer
This is my favorite lip stuff! It doesn't burn or tingle and has a yummy cocoa butter smell. In never without this!
Cheryl T.
Thomasville
Great product! I love for my lips to look healthy and this product helps with that! I would buy and recommend this
eni m.
Santa Clarita , CA
Such an affordable lip care line. Really does the job. Goes on so smoothly and it feels great . Love the added SPF
Ashley S.
Rochester
My favorite blistex after the blue one of course!!! Very good job at healing my lips and keeping them moisturized.