Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX #96 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Samantha C.
Codroy
It adds a nice sting to know it is working but I found the container would pick up debris in around the cap and you had to stick your finger in repeatably to put it on your lips, then down bottom was hard to get at without clogging under your nails with it
jewels ✨.
Port Moody
I love this lip balm! It’s a great size so very easy to carry around. It’s overall a great price for what you get (keeps your lips moist!) and I bought this at Walmart.
Katelyn H.
Calgary
This is the best lip sunscreen that I have ever used. Any time that I go on vacation I always bring this because of the SPF and my lips are very prone to getting burnt
Aleksandra B.
London
Perfect product for your lips. Make them smoother and healing all the dry crackles. Nice and comfortable packaging. Long lasting and easy to apply. Using this product for years and can change it. Definitely would buy it again and again.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver
Long lasting, easy to apply, smells good and leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized while also protecting them from the sun. I like the fact that it has vitamins in it and its a great product to use everyday.
Camille U.
Best drugstore lip balm. Keeps your lips safe from the sun and hydrated. Last a long time so you don't always need to reapply. Easy to find at your local drug store and effective so I'd definitely buy it again!
Marina D.
Toronto, ON
This is great to add into your makeup routine, I apply this every morning when I do my makeup. This prevents my lips from getting chapped. I love the smell too. I will be buying this again in the future.
Jamee Leigh Y.
Fredericton, NB
Loved this product! Especially during those cold winter months when chapped lips are the worst. I find it isnt greasy like some other brands but more creamy and really works into your lips to do the job.
Nicole M.
Fermanagh
I used this for a solid 3 weeks and I didn't find any difference to my lips. I also didn't enjoy the smell. It may be an ok product for someone who's lips aren't cracked and just need a little moisture.
Grace M.
Birmingham
I cant go a day without my blistex, i carry it everywhere. I suffer with sensitive skin and it really effects my lips, especially in the cold. I would definitely recommend this winter must-have!