Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

andresa h.
Love this one out of all blistex ones I’ve tried. Love that i don’t have to put some on so frequent. Stays for a long time.
Isabel C.
Mathis
It smells very good! But i wouldn't use it anymore. Still have it, used only once didn't like the way it made my lips feel
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
I have the driest crackiest lips ever lol so if I'm not using this daily I'm in trouble it works well and smells great .
Cynthia P.
Deltona, FL
II like it! The texture is really nice and the product is a high quality type! I definitely will buy this product again!
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
Love this product! Been hooked since the first time my mama made me use it ... lol! ... but i will continue to use it!
Mantha S.
This is such a great brand an flavor the container it comes in last for so long it seriously worrh every single penny.
Arianna P.
Bear
Awesome lip product with spf or if you want fast results. Relatively affordable and usually have it at any drug store.
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Now this!! I use everyday and it takes me back to my childhood cause I grew up using this product. Best chapstick ever
Jordan L.
Chickasha, OK
Out of all of blistex products this is one of my least favorites due to the mess I feel like I have to always deal with
Elise M.
This perfect is really great. I use it on occasion and sometimes my friends use it. I really like it and so do they.