Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 133 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
This one is alright but I favor the blue one much more. I love the sensation they give on your lips. And how the really moisturize and condition your lips that same day.
Maryam M.
This works really well! Canadian winters are the worst and I used to use this regularly. I definitely prefer the stick formula but this is just as good and really helps heal dried and chapped lips! I also get cold sores sometimes and this helps prevent those as well by keeping my lips nice and moisturized.
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
My husband works 12 hour shifts mainly outside in hot/ cold weather so his lips used to dry quickly , we found blistex and it works beautifully. It keeps his lips conditioned and smooth.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This stuff is pretty good. Helps when you’re really dry and chapstick isn’t cutting it. I like to use before bed. Bought at cvs. There’s a lot in the little container, which is nice. Only reason I took away a star is because I’ve used other brands that I liked the feeling of more. Would still recommend.
Amanda C.
Scottsville, KY
I love love love this product. I am going to be honest I am not a fan of the flavor, could be better. Wish they would make this like cherry flavored but any way it helped heal my very dry lips. My friend uses it too. It has a screw off top and you use your finger to apply.
Elizabeth P.
Love this product. The smell reminds me of being a kid for some reason. I've been using this for at least a decade. And it makes my lips so soft and keeps moisture in. The only downside is using your finger to apply it. I wish they'd make this exact product in a stick form.
ciana n.
New York
I absolutely love this lip balm, I used it every day for my lips. They make my lips feel extremely soft and refreshed. It last extremely long for my lips and my lips dont feel dry at all. This product exceeds my expectations and I would recommend this to everyone.
Sophie M.
Jenkintown, PA
This product is very affordable and is pretty easy to find in stores, which is very convenient. It works pretty well - I notice with other lip treatments that my lips tend to get drier but that didn't happen with this product. Just a simple, every day lip balm.
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
I have a serious case of Chronic dry lips and it’s so hard to find a chapstick that actually works! They named this one perfect! It’s seriously deep conditions your lips! No matter how dry they are this always works for me. I will never buy another brand again!
Brianna Z.
An oldie but a goodie. This is always in my makeup bag or my makeup collection. I can't help but wonder what I would do without it. Especially facing such harsh winters. I like that there is a good amount for the price. Who doesn't like affordability?