Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
I always keep one of these around. I've probably owned a pot of Blistex Lip Conditioner since I was 7 years old. It lasts a long time and I love finding them on sale. The SPF keeps my lips protected, the texture is smooth and doesn't get in the way when I kiss the hubby and it smells sweet and pleasant. There's no tint to this one but it enhances my lips with a nice attractive sheen. A must-have!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
I have this in chapstick form and it is heaven! It last hours with the moisture it has. I have bought it multiple times to my husband and myself. It goes on smooth and clean! I highly recommend this!
sophie h.
Simsbury
Moisturizes in the moment but it doesn’t always last. It goes on kind of heavy but it definitely does it’s job. Packaging is okay, not very easy to use because it’s not in a tube. I would recommend.
Haile M.
This product has been a blessing it keeps my lips moisturized for hours only having to reapply occasionally. It has gone above what I was expecting, while still small and conveniently handy. I buy this product often and rarely use anything else, since I discovered it. While it is on the more expensive side, it is something that lasts me months over weeks!!! A win win in my book.
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I keep this Blistex on me at all times. I’ve used it for years, but this one is my go to because of the SPF that’s in it. I do use this on the lips, but I also use it on any part of my body that I may get out in public and realize I forgot to put lotion on. I use it on my fingers (around my nails), on my elbows, literally anywhere I might notice dry skin! It takes up very little space, & works like none other!
Ashlee B.
Colton, CA
As far as lip treatments go, this one by Blistex is my go to.  It works better than expensive brands to condition your lips and help keep the dry at bay.  It is a great value.  I like that is feels cool on your lips and is colorless so you can wear it under your lipstick of any color.  The added benefit of the SPF is something we all need too!
Jennifer D.
Good product for a good price. My favorite things to use for chapped lips are usually chapstick and Carmex but this would be the next option I would go to. It helps sooth and hydrate chapped lips
Jonni M.
This colder weather is harsh on my sensitive lips, so drying and unflattering. With building a following on IG based off my passion for makeup and things in life that inspire me it’s so important to do that with a confident pout. I use these products because they work, they keep my lips mositurized, soft and it’s so affordable. I couldn’t be happier!
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
This definitely gets the job done my little cousin has very dry lip and she uses this every day and it helps her lips, it shows very good result I mean compare to how her lips look before to now it helps a lot.