Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 137 reviews
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 136 reviews
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I keep this Blistex on me at all times. I’ve used it for years, but this one is my go to because of the SPF that’s in it. I do use this on the lips, but I also use it on any part of my body that I may get out in public and realize I forgot to put lotion on. I use it on my fingers (around my nails), on my elbows, literally anywhere I might notice dry skin! It takes up very little space, & works like none other!
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
This definitely gets the job done my little cousin has very dry lip and she uses this every day and it helps her lips, it shows very good result I mean compare to how her lips look before to now it helps a lot.
Kim M.
Spokane
The only thing I don’t love about this product is sticking my finger in it. Other than that it is tingly, conditioning, and so smooth! It adds a nice shine also, so it’s actually really pretty. Would use again!
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
Once I went to the beach and forgot to apply sunscreen but never missed a moment to put my blistex on. It was the only part of me that was not sunburnt and it didn’t completely melt in the sun all day.
Makeup_lover B.
Bronx
This product is amazing it keeps your lips so soft and I really didn’t expect that much from it but it worked really good. Even though I’m always losing is I find it to last a decent amount of time
Briana R.
pawtucket, RI
This one is alright but I favor the blue one much more. I love the sensation they give on your lips. And how the really moisturize and condition your lips that same day.
Maryam M.
This works really well! Canadian winters are the worst and I used to use this regularly. I definitely prefer the stick formula but this is just as good and really helps heal dried and chapped lips! I also get cold sores sometimes and this helps prevent those as well by keeping my lips nice and moisturized.
shirley m.
Pasadena, TX
My husband works 12 hour shifts mainly outside in hot/ cold weather so his lips used to dry quickly , we found blistex and it works beautifully. It keeps his lips conditioned and smooth.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This stuff is pretty good. Helps when you’re really dry and chapstick isn’t cutting it. I like to use before bed. Bought at cvs. There’s a lot in the little container, which is nice. Only reason I took away a star is because I’ve used other brands that I liked the feeling of more. Would still recommend.
Amanda C.
Scottsville, KY
I love love love this product. I am going to be honest I am not a fan of the flavor, could be better. Wish they would make this like cherry flavored but any way it helped heal my very dry lips. My friend uses it too. It has a screw off top and you use your finger to apply.