Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX #96 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Coriell H.
Bayonne, NJ
Very good hydrating for dry cracked lips. The packaging is very nice. It comes in a small container which is very easy to throw into tour purse or bag to take along with you. It is very long lasting and stays on for a very long time without having to put on numerous times. I would recommend this item to friends and family and anyone with dry chapped lips. Especially in the winter time when it's really cold outside it protects lips very well
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is just a classic staple in my collection. Love that it's compact and comes in the little jar. I love that it is seriously so, so moisturizing. I always carry one of these with me in my bag, especially in the winter.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
I love love love this stuff. If I ever let my lips get in bad shape this fixes them right up with no problems. And it works quick. It does have a little bit of a sting too it at first but that goes away pretty quick.
Kristin D.
Yuba City
Initially it felt super hydrating on my lips, but as soon as it soaked in and dried my lips felt drier than before. It also left a slight burning sensation. It was easy to apply but I️ wouldn’t buy it again.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Love the scent and the feel of it on my lips. Provides great hydration too! I would not recommend using this to fully heal lips, as it didn't feel like it was penetrating through rough/tight spots on my lips.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
I always keep one of these around. I've probably owned a pot of Blistex Lip Conditioner since I was 7 years old. It lasts a long time and I love finding them on sale. The SPF keeps my lips protected, the texture is smooth and doesn't get in the way when I kiss the hubby and it smells sweet and pleasant. There's no tint to this one but it enhances my lips with a nice attractive sheen. A must-have!
Hannah E.
Mars hill, NC
This is personally my favorite brand of chapstick. I️ but it all the time and I️ love the feeling when you put it on. It lasts for a long time and is easily to apply. Super cheap and easy to find.
Darlene R.
Jaffrey
Another good lip balm along with Chapstick medicated. It works very well, however I don't like having to put my fingers in to apply it especially when I'm on the go and can't wash my hands first.
Ashlee B.
Colton, CA
As far as lip treatments go, this one by Blistex is my go to.  It works better than expensive brands to condition your lips and help keep the dry at bay.  It is a great value.  I like that is feels cool on your lips and is colorless so you can wear it under your lipstick of any color.  The added benefit of the SPF is something we all need too!
Melissa B.
Auburndale
This is perfect for chapped lips plus it also is good to use over your lipstick. It stays on for a long time. I always have this in my purse. Would recommend for anyone who has dry lips