Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

eam C.
Edmonton, AB
The ones in the little container are my favourite, I find them super moisturizing especially during the winter when my lips are really dry. The containers are a bit bulky but I like to keep them for future use as a travel containers
Karen G.
Great lip balm, especially for the dry winter months. I don't lose the tubs as often as the sticks for whatever reason, so these are always a good value and last forever. It smells a bit medicinal, but not too noticeable.
jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Terri R.
Beaverton
This stuff is the bomb!!! I love how smooth it goes on my lips. Not caked feeling at all just smooth and silky. It tingles when applied and cures my chapped lips within a couple of hours of application. This is heaven sent!
Sarah B.
Regina
This is my everyday lip chap. I love this stuff! I buy it from shoppers drug mart & Walmart. Don’t pay much attention to the packaging, all that matters is what’s inside. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Natalie F.
brighton
I really loved this product! The only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I felt the need to reapply more often than other lip products I have tried. That being said, this product is ultra moisturising and my lips felt amazing after using it!
Shayla M.
The Blistex daily conditioning lip treatment balm is a simple quick smoothing layer of thick moisturising lip lotion that makes your lips feel incredible and smooth. This product is affordable for what you get and I personally have purchased it more then once, highly recommend for smooth luscious lips :)
Melissa S.
London, ON
This stuff is so nostalgic - growing up my mother always had this blistex in a pot for relief on her dry lips. I love how this makes my lips feel, I also oddly enough enjoy the pot application. It smells delicious to boot
Brittney M.
Dowling
I like this product all year round. I find it really helps in the winter months when I’m prone to extremely chapped and sore lips. It seems to do a good job of repairing therefore, I would repurchase and recommend.
Cheyanne N.
Johannesburg
It really works, helps me out especially during winter. It's not pricey and is very effective. Would definitely recommend this to a friend or client in need. It is easily accessible, I got it from the local drug store, at an affordable price.