Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Brianna B.
Greencastle
It feels very waxy and does not moisturize your lips. It is a very strong smell and I would not use it. Plus it tastes weird.
Jessica Y.
This product is great for extremely chapped lips. I usually use it during the winter time to keep my lips from being chapped
Stephanie L.
I had a family meme ER give this to me once an I loved it my lips get super chapped in the winter and when the seasons change
Brandi E.
Rosston, AR
This is one of the few things I use every night before bed to rehydrate my lips after using my lip sticks/ lip liners an more
Hailey C.
Indianapolis
This product did a good job at moisturizing my lips and keeping them moisturized, I’m just not a fan of the taste personally!
Gabriella C.
Yuma, AZ
You know when you have a cold and your lips are the driest you've ever seen them; this stuff will be your bff for those times
Cari M.
This product has helped me with chapped lips from the sun, or from the salty air. I always have it on hand for emergencys.
Chasitty P.
New Bedford, MA
I love the way this product just glides over my dry areas and conditions them to achieve the look of restored healthy lips
Isabel C.
Mathis
It smells very good! But i wouldn't use it anymore. Still have it, used only once didn't like the way it made my lips feel
andresa h.
Love this one out of all blistex ones I’ve tried. Love that i don’t have to put some on so frequent. Stays for a long time.