Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX #96 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I don’t like scent of this product but it does work. It is cheap and it lasts a long time. In order for the product to work you have to use it every si glue day for at least a week to see difference in the lips.
Marley R.
This product is a life saver, especially when the weather starts to get colder. It's long lasting and cures my lips of any dryness. Blistex is so reliable with their products, I would definitely recommend this.
Christina H.
Brandon, MB
One of my favorite affordable lip balms! It smells like medicine and if my lips are super chapped I know that this will always work for me! I always pick it up for a few dollars at Walmart! So worth the price!
Rox A.
Pointe-Calumet
Perfect product for Quebec winter. Fulll hydratation. Lips soft as silk. Light smell of something I can’t guess. The price is low. Fit in my purse or my pocket. It’s very fantastic. It’s a must for the winter
Allyson S.
Good product like to use it when ever I find it don’t know what else to put caz I’m not big on doing reviews on stuff but it won’t let me go a head till I fill this all in so I’m just rambling on till I use all the characters up so I can hit send just use it if u never tried it
Robyn G.
Perth road
I actually use the lip medex but could not locate it in the list of available options. I use this product daily and always make sure I have a spare container of it in my car! I buy it on a regular basis.
Rebecca L.
Randburg
 Blistex has always been a well known brand to go to for any kind a lip balm needed. whether is for sore cracked lips, a good lip sunblock, or a gorgeous versatile  lip balm with a pretty shade of pink to wear daily to work, this is a crowd pleaser and always handy to carry around with you everywhere you go. Love this product  Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant, SPF 15
Jada-Marie L.
Temagami
Best lip conditioner I’ve used so far! I apply this stuff in a thick layer at night time before bed sometimes. Also use as I need during the day. Don’t have to apply often as it long lasting!
Ashley W.
Every time I have cracked or sore lips from the wind or simply from the cold I put this stuff on and it completely heals them up! Definitely recommend this to anyone with cracked lips!
Hayley Y.
Thunder Bay
This classic Blistex product is an essential in any beauty bag. I use it as a base for any lipstick, lip stain, etc. to keep my lips from drying out. I use it regularly especially during the winter, never disappoints.