Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX #96 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

eam C.
Edmonton, AB
The ones in the little container are my favourite, I find them super moisturizing especially during the winter when my lips are really dry. The containers are a bit bulky but I like to keep them for future use as a travel containers
Karen G.
Great lip balm, especially for the dry winter months. I don't lose the tubs as often as the sticks for whatever reason, so these are always a good value and last forever. It smells a bit medicinal, but not too noticeable.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton
Lived the product itself, made my lips so soft and smell alright enough, but it SUCKS having to dig your finger into the container every time! Messy and not sanitary and I always have fake nails ! Inconvenient but Good product
Samantha B.
This stuff makes my lips tingle and I don't know if that's good or bad but I personally love it, I love the smell although it is an odd one. The particular chapstick is long lasting and makes my lips feel medicated after!
Sarah B.
Regina
This is my everyday lip chap. I love this stuff! I buy it from shoppers drug mart & Walmart. Don’t pay much attention to the packaging, all that matters is what’s inside. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Shayla M.
The Blistex daily conditioning lip treatment balm is a simple quick smoothing layer of thick moisturising lip lotion that makes your lips feel incredible and smooth. This product is affordable for what you get and I personally have purchased it more then once, highly recommend for smooth luscious lips :)
Brittney M.
Dowling
I like this product all year round. I find it really helps in the winter months when I’m prone to extremely chapped and sore lips. It seems to do a good job of repairing therefore, I would repurchase and recommend.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I don’t like scent of this product but it does work. It is cheap and it lasts a long time. In order for the product to work you have to use it every si glue day for at least a week to see difference in the lips.
Marley R.
This product is a life saver, especially when the weather starts to get colder. It's long lasting and cures my lips of any dryness. Blistex is so reliable with their products, I would definitely recommend this.
Christina H.
Brandon, MB
One of my favorite affordable lip balms! It smells like medicine and if my lips are super chapped I know that this will always work for me! I always pick it up for a few dollars at Walmart! So worth the price!