Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Kendra S.
Healed my dry lips quickly. Smelled and tasted great. I left it in my car for less than an hour though and it was completely ruined.
magaly n.
Watauga
Very handy lip moisturiser, the staying power is great you can spend several hours and still feel the product. I like the packaging.
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
Blistex is awesome, expecially this brand. Its long lasting, only take a little. Very easy to apply and you'll actually see results!
Aurelija B.
Somerville, MA
Wonderfull lip product, makes your lips soft and treat after bad weather, I got it in Target, it's not pricy and great lip treatment
Kamia S.
Perry
I love this lip balm..... great to use durning the winter months and also great for chapped lips.... very easy to apply and use.....
Aisha H.
I love this product because it heals fast.  It also make your lips very sogt it gives your lips that baby bottom feeling I love it.  ❤
Erica D.
Houston
This product is 'okay', but doesn't last very long. I does work though, but for short periods. I don't care for this one very much.
Maya M.
Delaware, OH
The only thing that gets my through an Ohio winter. Wind burn, dry lips, rug burn on my nose from tissues. This goes on all of it.
Tierra F.
Salem, OR
Awesome, awesome, cant say it enough. Its a great product. At a great price. Id buy it again. My lips felt relief with in seconds.
Jackie C.
Morganton
I love this product for my chapped and sore lips! It soothes and protects against further damage without the nasty medicated smell!