Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Angie N.
Love this keeps my lips smooth and shiny and soft while also protecting it as well got it at cvs
Lindsey C.
This is a lip saver. I use this to help prevent really dry lips in the winter cold ! Affordable
Crystal T.
Latrobe , PA
Very moisturizing. Love to use this at night and wake up to soft ready to go lips. Great price
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this old school. It feels like it’s healing my lips when it’s on! That is always great
Meredith K.
Marietta
Best stuff ever. I only wish it were available in the south. I have to order it online. I
Mother O.
New York
Perfect lip treatment I try this so many times I would be buying this soon again is great
Michelle H.
Manahawkin, NJ
Love it! Always make my lips feel great. I buy it for my kids too.
The price is great.
Jodi-ann F.
Amazing lips are conditioned and easy to use meets my expectations and really soothing
Angeliz B.
Philadelphia, PA
this is better to use than the regular blue blistex cause it leaves lips soft & smooth