Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
I go back to this one time and time again. When my lips are dry from the abuse of liquid lips I put this on and they are back to normal overnight.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
This is great for everyday. I love the smell, but I hate putting my fingers in the pot. I wish it came in stick formula, then it would be perfect!
Courtney M.
Warwick
My favorite way to restore moisture in my lips! I loved the component it comes in opposed to the sticks that have a tendency to get kind of gross.
Melissa C.
Reserve
Works great to keep your kups moisterized to prevent chapping and cracking. The only downfall is the price. But I guess you get what you pay for.
rebecca g.
I keep my little jar by my bedside. I use it each morning when I get up and again at night before I go to bed. My lips feel great after using it
Renata M.
New York
It really is minty so u can actually feel it working on ur lips and you'll know when it's working .Also it's also fun to play with when ur bored
Sam C.
Brockport, NY
So I usually used the blue one and I was addicted for 10 years. It ruined my lips, so don’t even start!! Any chapstick or anything, don’t do it
Athena D.
Great for dry chapped lips. Can get messy with finger application but it works really well. Price is cheap . I would definitely purchase again.
Felicita R.
New York , NY
This product s fantastic, I use it everyday ! Have one in each of my purses. Keeps lips so soft and protects them from being dry and chapped !
Stacey C.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this stuff. Makes my lips feel very hydrated. It absolutely met all my expectations. It has a good price point as well. Very affordable.