Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Ivangellys G.
winter park, FL
Would get again, did everything it was describe to do. Doesn’t have a bad taste when you lick your lips, which is really huge when choosing a chapstick.
Dalayna B.
It was very easy to use easy on the go . It did feel a little chunky . It was good but i felt my eos was way better and more moisturizing  feeling .
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
It's pretty good. Keeps your lips moisturized and it's a fair price I just don't like the packaging. It's too messy to put on that way. Just not for me.
Shanna R.
Works well for chapped lips. Does get a little messy when applying, not as convenient as some other products, but does seem to work better than others.
Tynysha B.
Brooklyn
Soft and last all day long. It feels very smooth and I️ just put it in my bag and go. Plus it great for the winter when my skin becomes very dry.
Nikki M.
Springfield, OH
Smells great and helped my chapped lips heal. I would definitely recommend. It wasn’t as long lasting as I would have liked, but it definitely helped
Natalie M.
Great product, leaves my lips feeling cool and moisturized. It’s also so accessible. Only negative thing I have to say is I always end up loosing it
Aretha T.
Atlanta
In the really cold months comes in handy. I love to throw it in my purse. Its very small packing make for easy fit in your pockets. Very easy to use.
Kayla W.
Queens
Great product. Makes lips feel cool and moisturized. This product is so amazing. I purchased it from my local cvs. And it met all of my expectations.
Courtney M.
Warwick
My favorite way to restore moisture in my lips! I loved the component it comes in opposed to the sticks that have a tendency to get kind of gross.