Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Tammy D.
Youngsville , LA
This isn't my first choice for chapped lips, but is a great daily preventive. Applied daily and my lips stay hydrated. Would recommend if suffer from dry lips.
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
I have been using this for years. I love the fact that it has a sweet smell and you can feel it working. It leaves my lips soft and moisturizers. Ready to kiss
Anamika G.
I really love the product and how it softens my lips but the quantity is very little for what I payed! I really loved it but I wish it was a larger quantity!
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Great Product! Can always trust a blistex brand i once randomly picked up this chapstick at Target, and it is much better than Burts bees (and cheaper too).
Maureen P.
My favorite, favorite lip fix when they're chapped!! This smells great, looks super glossy on the lips, and heals all your dryness! Definitely recommend!!!
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
Bomb. Dot. Com. We all know and love blistex and this is just a yes! My lips are so kissable and soft with this stuff! & we all know i loooove the burn lol
Lorenza O.
Rubidoux
Nice packaging able to put it in a pocket bag on to go able to locate the item in gas stations target Walgreen's Walmart it's the item where it never fails
Kimberley A.
Collierville
If you have dry chapped lips this product is for you! Great to throw in your work out bag and keep your lips hydrated. No sticky feel and smells nice too.
Britany C.
I love taking care of my lips especially in the winter time they get so cracked and this product helps with just that! Conditions them making them so soft!
Maya M.
Charlotte, NC
I love the scent of this formula, super hydrating, and it's easy to use. I use this during the winter for deep treatment on my lips since they get so dry.