Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
Michelle B.
I use this every night before I go to bed and it keeps my lips soft and hydrated until morning! I also sometimes use a little under lipstick. My lips are very sensitive and this formula never causes irritation for me. Love it!
Christine S.
member-bfb5d
I've been using Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment with SPF 20 for years and think it's the absolute best for keeping my lips smooth and soft. I wouldn't be without it at home or on the go. Highly recommended.
Joanna S.
Very good during cold season. My sons blasted football in high school and was always in the outdoors air even on colds nights and it was great for those dry cracked lips
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Haven't tried this specific chapstick but the other ones tried are great the original cherry flavor and the stick tropic fruit are awesome at hydrating the lips
Tammy D.
Youngsville, LA
This isn't my first choice for chapped lips, but is a great daily preventive. Applied daily and my lips stay hydrated. Would recommend if suffer from dry lips.
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
I have been using this for years. I love the fact that it has a sweet smell and you can feel it working. It leaves my lips soft and moisturizers. Ready to kiss
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Great Product! Can always trust a blistex brand i once randomly picked up this chapstick at Target, and it is much better than Burts bees (and cheaper too).
Anamika G.
I really love the product and how it softens my lips but the quantity is very little for what I payed! I really loved it but I wish it was a larger quantity!
Hao D.
EVERETT, MA
Definitely my go to chapstick! Its not super greasy and really works to relieve my chapped lips ! I think my favorite is the green one, very cooling !