Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

alex m.
North Wildwood
This product is very reasonably priced and always reliable! I normally just purchase this at my local cvs or walgreens. Always my go to when my lips get chapped! Highly recommend!
Hailey P.
Steven S.
Crystal River
Great product. I suffer from very dry lips and need a lot of hydration. This product definitely delivered. It did not feel greasy or heavy on my lips at all. Great product
Nikki C.
AVALON
I love this lip stuff. I had bad chapped lips one year from snowboarding and this stuff felt like silk going on my lips. It was like aloe after a sunburn. So soothing.
Katie S.
Milford
Loved by band camp attendees everywhere. Keeps your lips hydrated and protected from the sun. Nice scent, easy to apply. I recommend for every day in the summer.
Michelle B.
I use this every night before I go to bed and it keeps my lips soft and hydrated until morning! I also sometimes use a little under lipstick. My lips are very sensitive and this formula never causes irritation for me. Love it!
Christine S.
This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much.
member-bfb5d
I've been using Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment with SPF 20 for years and think it's the absolute best for keeping my lips smooth and soft. I wouldn't be without it at home or on the go. Highly recommended.
Joanna S.
Very good during cold season. My sons blasted football in high school and was always in the outdoors air even on colds nights and it was great for those dry cracked lips
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Haven't tried this specific chapstick but the other ones tried are great the original cherry flavor and the stick tropic fruit are awesome at hydrating the lips