Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX #96 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Stephanie L.
I had a family meme ER give this to me once an I loved it my lips get super chapped in the winter and when the seasons change
Gabriella C.
Yuma, AZ
You know when you have a cold and your lips are the driest you've ever seen them; this stuff will be your bff for those times
Destani F.
fresno
Love love love this chap stick! It lasts so long and I love that it comes so I can use my fingers that way I can share it!
andresa h.
Love this one out of all blistex ones I’ve tried. Love that i don’t have to put some on so frequent. Stays for a long time.
Ashitha S.
everett
This stuff really works wonders.. i use it in the daytime as well as night.. however bad the dryness is.. this is magical.
Cari M.
This product has helped me with chapped lips from the sun, or from the salty air. I always have it on hand for emergencys.
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
I have the driest crackiest lips ever lol so if I'm not using this daily I'm in trouble it works well and smells great .
Cynthia P.
Tamarac
II like it! The texture is really nice and the product is a high quality type! I definitely will buy this product again!
Arianna P.
Bear
Awesome lip product with spf or if you want fast results. Relatively affordable and usually have it at any drug store.
Abi W.
I usually use this This lip treatment when I'm doing my makeup and it makes applying matte lipsticks 10 times easier