Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Tosha T.
War
I always used Carmex throughout the winter months because my lips where dry and cracking and my husband brought me home Blistex instead! Well I finally started to use it and within a week my lips where healed! Yes I always buy this.
Tabitha A.
San Mateo, CA
My favourite lip balm out there! Doesn't taste bad and easy to apply with your finger. Packaging is good and can be tightened if you don't want little fingers in it. This is my GO-TO chopsticks and have lost count how many I've bought.
Melanie R.
This has been one of my very favorite products for a couple of years now. I mostly use this product during the summer when my lips need a little more moisture and protection from the harsh sun. It keeps my lips hydrated and I especially love that it allows me to put lipstick over top. Alway makes my lips look smooth.
Kyana A.
Bristol , CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I've been using this for several years now, and I've never had any issues with it. Nice little convenient packaging. For the price, it lasts for a long time so you definitely get your money's worth!
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
I love using this in the winter time when my lips are at their worst. This is a little stronger than regular chapstick on my opinion. It lasts a while and helps dry chapped lips. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Kenya M.
Newark, NJ
This is like the number one staple since I was a kid. It makes your like so soft and so moisturized. Easy to carry and stash in your pocket. Easy to use for anyone and they last forever. I can't wait to buy another one
Mikayla Y.
Las cruces, NM
This has helped my lips after they get sooo dry. Makes them feel like they have a brand new layer and so smooth! I definitely recommend trying this product ❤️ If you haven't tried the lip scrub I recommend that as well
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
My go -to chapstick when im in need. My holy grail for winter time when I go outside and my lips immediately start burning. They're worth it if your lips are sensitive and prone to cold sores :/
Marissa B.
new york, new york
CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT this product. Been using it ever since high school and its alway been my go to for healing my lips any time of year. No other products - even the high end ones sooth and repair my lips as well as this Blister balm. Love Love Love
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Best lip treatment ever. It will fix any dry lip problem in hours. I love using it in the summer and winter to help protect my lips. I would recommend to everyone and it's inexpensive.