Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Liz G.
Indianapolis
I have to say Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment is not only for your lips but I can honestly say I have used this on my cuticles. I have extremely dry cuticles during the winter so I not only use this on my lips. When I buy this Blistex I buy it knowing i'm going for a 2 in 1 use.  I definitely recommend you try this. and they price is GREAT!
Kyana A.
Bristol, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I've been using this for several years now, and I've never had any issues with it. Nice little convenient packaging. For the price, it lasts for a long time so you definitely get your money's worth!
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
I love using this in the winter time when my lips are at their worst. This is a little stronger than regular chapstick on my opinion. It lasts a while and helps dry chapped lips. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is just a classic staple in my collection. Love that it's compact and comes in the little jar. I love that it is seriously so, so moisturizing. I always carry one of these with me in my bag, especially in the winter.
Kenya M.
Newark, NJ
This is like the number one staple since I was a kid. It makes your like so soft and so moisturized. Easy to carry and stash in your pocket. Easy to use for anyone and they last forever. I can't wait to buy another one
Mikayla Y.
Las cruces, NM
This has helped my lips after they get sooo dry. Makes them feel like they have a brand new layer and so smooth! I definitely recommend trying this product ❤️ If you haven't tried the lip scrub I recommend that as well
Chloie R.
Danville
This product is great to help protect your lips during environmental changes.  I enjoy the easy access to the product and you can find this in most stores.  This product exceeds my expectations.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
I love love love this stuff. If I ever let my lips get in bad shape this fixes them right up with no problems. And it works quick. It does have a little bit of a sting too it at first but that goes away pretty quick.
ashley n.
My lips have been so dry the last 2 months with the change in weather, but the last couple of weeks i have been using this and my lips are so soft and moisturized now, I definitely recommend this product.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
My go -to chapstick when im in need. My holy grail for winter time when I go outside and my lips immediately start burning. They're worth it if your lips are sensitive and prone to cold sores :/