Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Madison F.
I really liked the texture of the product. It went on easy and wasn't too liquidy. I didn't like the product itself. It made my lips sticky and even if it didn't make the situation worse, it certainly didn't help. I would not buy this again or recommend it to someone with lips as sensitive as mine.
Sherri L.
Talk about healing! My mom has used this product for most of my life and my siblings and I are always stealing it. love the tingly feel, and the smell reminds me of my mom. it always meets my expectations and the formula stays wonderful. pretty sure we will never stop buying this stuff.
Alice G.
Yonkers
In general, I love the brand Blistex. The way it leaves my lips nice and moisturized is great! It's a good price for a little container that carries a lot of product. The packaging is nice and simple and I would definitely recommend everyone i know to purchase this product
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
I am all about lip products and keeping my lips moisturized. I feel like this smells like she's butter. The good thing is I don't have to constantly re apply as it seems to be long lasting. This is my second time using it and is definitely an essential in my purse
Wanda G.
One of my favorites. Use it for the winter season. Purchased it at Duane Read Pharmacy. I have used this for years and continue to use it. Small packaging great for small pockets and purses.
Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
If you have ever had a cold before, you know what it's like to have dry cracked lips. I picked up this DCT at CVS and it was probably the best decision ever. It really healed my lips after a few uses and it even smells like it's working, if that makes since :-)
Hannah H.
Virginia
Love this product! It leaves your lips feeling very soft. The price is a good price range, it isn't to pricey. The packaging that it came in was good on it. I had my doubts but It met my expectations and done the job. I would definitely buy this product again.
ThrowLike A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an inexpensive an impactful product. It is an easy purchase at the counter of the drug store. I buy several before winter. It is super simple to apply. Take off the cap. It is a good value. I prefer not to apply things with my fingers, as it is a bit messy and germs. Besides that I recommend.
Mia G.
Escondido
I have dry lips so finding a product that kept my lips hydrated was difficult until I found this its long lasting it was my first time use and I will continue to iluse ,  I found at target fair price I highly recommend fir it here's who akak have dry lips.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia
Keeps lips hydrated and kissable, bought this on a whim, because the store didn't have my usual plan bloated, but this one quickly became a favorite.  Good amount of product for the price, not too smelly, and does what you would want a good balm to do.