Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #78 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Athena D.
Great for dry chapped lips. Can get messy with finger application but it works really well. Price is cheap . I would definitely purchase again.
Sam C.
Brockport, NY
So I usually used the blue one and I was addicted for 10 years. It ruined my lips, so don’t even start!! Any chapstick or anything, don’t do it
Felicita R.
New York , NY
This product s fantastic, I use it everyday ! Have one in each of my purses. Keeps lips so soft and protects them from being dry and chapped !
Stacey C.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this stuff. Makes my lips feel very hydrated. It absolutely met all my expectations. It has a good price point as well. Very affordable.
Mariah E.
High Springs
It actually feels nice on my lips and kept it moisturize for a good amount of time. It's a little pricey for me but for everyone it may not.
Nessa R.
I swear by blistex brand chapstick, the only chapstick that doesn’t over dry my lips when it’s absorbed and keeps my lips moisturized all day
Lauren 🐯.
Lovely cooling sensation. It really helped with my chapped lips, skin, and the balm is nice for the price and is easy to carry around.
Amy R.
I really enjoy the deep moisturizing with this Blistex. This is an amazing company with great products. I have never been disappointed!
Victoria r.
I love this brand. This leaves your lips feeling nice and smooth and chapped free. You only need a little bit. And it works right away
Aisha H.
I love this product because it heals fast.  It also make your lips very sogt it gives your lips that baby bottom feeling I love it.  ❤