Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 138 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
Alex M.
I love this lip balm! Blistex has always had great products- this is one of my favorites. I love the packaging and it lasts for hours before having to reapply. This makes you lips so soft and helps significantly if your lips are really chapped. I purchased mine at a local drug store, but it is also available at Walmart, but it is inexpensive regardless of where you purchase it. I would recommend trying this Blistex lip treatment! The container is small and easily fits in your pocket or purse- Try it out!
Ferdelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
I always keep one of these around. I've probably owned a pot of Blistex Lip Conditioner since I was 7 years old. It lasts a long time and I love finding them on sale. The SPF keeps my lips protected, the texture is smooth and doesn't get in the way when I kiss the hubby and it smells sweet and pleasant. There's no tint to this one but it enhances my lips with a nice attractive sheen. A must-have!
Joanna S.
Very good during cold season. My sons blasted football in high school and was always in the outdoors air even on colds nights and it was great for those dry cracked lips
Ashlee B.
Wrightwood, CA
As far as lip treatments go, this one by Blistex is my go to.  It works better than expensive brands to condition your lips and help keep the dry at bay.  It is a great value.  I like that is feels cool on your lips and is colorless so you can wear it under your lipstick of any color.  The added benefit of the SPF is something we all need too!
Jonni M.
Gilmer, TX
This colder weather is harsh on my sensitive lips, so drying and unflattering. With building a following on IG based off my passion for makeup and things in life that inspire me it’s so important to do that with a confident pout. I use these products because they work, they keep my lips mositurized, soft and it’s so affordable. I couldn’t be happier!
mia B.
I use this everyday! It is a great moisturizer for your lips and can help if your lips are chapped or cracked. The only downs I have to it is the mint flavor is way too strong and you may need an applicator because it is not easy to apply with your finger once you get towards the middle of the container.
Yoana S.
I appsolutly loveee blistex. Makes my lips so soft. Its worth spending money on. The packaging is like carmax so its easy to open and the application  is easy too. I use this for the winter mostly because that when i need it most. I would  most definitely  buy this again!!
Sherri L.
Talk about healing! My mom has used this product for most of my life and my siblings and I are always stealing it. love the tingly feel, and the smell reminds me of my mom. it always meets my expectations and the formula stays wonderful. pretty sure we will never stop buying this stuff.
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
I love love love this product. I am going to be honest I am not a fan of the flavor, could be better. Wish they would make this like cherry flavored but any way it helped heal my very dry lips. My friend uses it too. It has a screw off top and you use your finger to apply.
Jessica R.
Hinesburg, VT
The corners of my lips get dry and cracked in the winter something fierce. I purchased this to help heal it and it worked wonders. It instantly felt better and was healed within a couple days. Purchased this at CVS pharmacy for under $5. Definitely will purchase this again for future winters.