Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX #96 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Christine S.
This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much.
Angela D.
Amelia
BlueStacks overall is a great company to buy from but this product right here is amazing it will provide you with all the moisture that you need on your lips it won't protect you in the cold months and and where I live Cincinnati you can buy it and almost any place that you go I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Maryam M.
This works really well! Canadian winters are the worst and I used to use this regularly. I definitely prefer the stick formula but this is just as good and really helps heal dried and chapped lips! I also get cold sores sometimes and this helps prevent those as well by keeping my lips nice and moisturized.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This stuff is pretty good. Helps when you’re really dry and chapstick isn’t cutting it. I like to use before bed. Bought at cvs. There’s a lot in the little container, which is nice. Only reason I took away a star is because I’ve used other brands that I liked the feeling of more. Would still recommend.
Victoria K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have a serious case of Chronic dry lips and it’s so hard to find a chapstick that actually works! They named this one perfect! It’s seriously deep conditions your lips! No matter how dry they are this always works for me. I will never buy another brand again!
Alex M.
I love this lip balm! Blistex has always had great products- this is one of my favorites. I love the packaging and it lasts for hours before having to reapply. This makes you lips so soft and helps significantly if your lips are really chapped. I purchased mine at a local drug store, but it is also available at Walmart, but it is inexpensive regardless of where you purchase it. I would recommend trying this Blistex lip treatment! The container is small and easily fits in your pocket or purse- Try it out!
Paige L.
Canyon
Blistex isn't always my go to but I love this particular one! It helps chapped lips a lot and makes them very soft! It is long lasting and I am a repeat user! It doesn't really have a smell so that's good for people who don't like scents.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Haven’t used this product in ages so I really don’t know how the brand is now. But before it was just ok. Decent pricing but just a mediocre product. Once again a chap stick that just soothes for a little awhile but needs reapplied.
Joelle S.
This lip balm is no joke! It is very heavy duty and hydrates really well. I also like the slight tingling feeling it gives you. Some people may not like the scent, but I personally really like it. My only problem is that the shape of the tub is a little awkward- the opening isnt wide enough to put your finger on the surface in without accidentally scooping product out.
Jaimee M.
Champlain, NY
I only tried this product for the first time ever a few months ago and since then ive used it daily. When it claims That it conditions your lips, it really does. My lips look more plump now because there not all dry and dehydrated looking thanks to this amazing product.