Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.

BY BLISTEX #71 in Lip Care

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
In a matter of minutes u start to feel your lips feel a bit more smoother. And almost instantly it refreshens the feel on your lips and i have gone throu 2 of these products and im half way done with mine so i might purchase another one . My mom loves this lip balm ! She applys some lip balm during the night and sleeps with it and the nect morning her lips are so soft ! And recoverd from any chapness
Emily T.
Northvale, NJ
I like this product a lot I have spent tons of money buying this after finishing it . It really helps the dry corner of my lips and was one of the only thing that healed it at a time. Strong chapstick recommended for dry lips or cracked corner of the lips !!
Merissa W.
Best product ever! Very moisturizing and keeps my lips very soft! I bought at my local drug store. I like the packaging of it because it is different from the normal twist up packaging. I would certainly buy again, in fact I’ve bought over and over.
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
Blistex is also very good but once it wears off your lips sometimes feel dry once again, this may not be for everyone because it might work for others but for me having to reapply chapstick constantly is way too much work and a waist!
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Blistex Daily Conditioning is an amazing product. Not only does it medicate your lips, it conditions. After using, my lips were so soft and felt super moisturized. Especially with cold weather here, Blistex is my go to product for lip care.
Bria N.
I love this it really condition your lips and keep it healthy and moisturize and it's so perfect for the winter when your lips really gets dry. It's so easy to apply and store into your bag or pocket with no mess it's just great.
Alanis H.
Blistex is one of the best chapsticks out there! It’s so easy to use yet it does so much for your lips. It lasts long and you can feel it working while it’s applied, it’s almost like a heating feeling. This definitely repairs your lip texture and helps soften them.
Chloie R.
Danville
This product is great to help protect your lips during environmental changes.  I enjoy the easy access to the product and you can find this in most stores.  This product exceeds my expectations.