Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Nzinga D.Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20 uploaded by Laura C.

BY BLISTEX

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment combines moisturizers vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. Blistex DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year in all climates through all activities. Smooth Supple Lips DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers Aloe and Cocoa Butter plus Vitamins AE. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection Aminobenzoic acid PABA-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Lip Treatment, SPF 20
  • "It's so soothing too chapped lips ! Definitely recommended to everyone it's a lifesaver! " in 131 reviews
  • "Conditioning and not drying out, one application lasts a long time. The only downside is that you have to apply using your finger so a bit skeptical re application and germs " in 46 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lip balm. I use it every night and it keeps my lips plump and hydrated. I also love to re-apply during the day time since it has SPF 15. If your lips are a little chapped, there's a cooling sensation when you apply which is great. The consistency is also a little thinner so it's very easy to apply. The only con is that it's a pot which isn't very sanitary but I don't mind it too much." in 34 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
Blistex is also very good but once it wears off your lips sometimes feel dry once again, this may not be for everyone because it might work for others but for me having to reapply chapstick constantly is way too much work and a waist!
Alanis H.
Blistex is one of the best chapsticks out there! It’s so easy to use yet it does so much for your lips. It lasts long and you can feel it working while it’s applied, it’s almost like a heating feeling. This definitely repairs your lip texture and helps soften them.
Riddhi D.
Philadelphia, PA
Blistex has also been a staple lip care/treatment brand for me, throughout my childhood and as I go through my adulthood! Especially this Daily Care Treatment, their Lip Medex, and Medicated Ointments have stuck with me as favorite lip care products!
April S.
Maplesville , AL
I am a chapstick fanatic. I like this brand because it makes my lips feel hydrated without feeling greasy. It also doesn’t cause breakouts on my lip line like some products do. I would buy again and recommend.
Brittany W.
Edmond , OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
I always keep one of these around. I've probably owned a pot of Blistex Lip Conditioner since I was 7 years old. It lasts a long time and I love finding them on sale. The SPF keeps my lips protected, the texture is smooth and doesn't get in the way when I kiss the hubby and it smells sweet and pleasant. There's no tint to this one but it enhances my lips with a nice attractive sheen. A must-have!
sophie h.
Simsbury
Moisturizes in the moment but it doesn’t always last. It goes on kind of heavy but it definitely does it’s job. Packaging is okay, not very easy to use because it’s not in a tube. I would recommend.
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I keep this Blistex on me at all times. I’ve used it for years, but this one is my go to because of the SPF that’s in it. I do use this on the lips, but I also use it on any part of my body that I may get out in public and realize I forgot to put lotion on. I use it on my fingers (around my nails), on my elbows, literally anywhere I might notice dry skin! It takes up very little space, & works like none other!
Ashlee B.
Colton, CA
As far as lip treatments go, this one by Blistex is my go to.  It works better than expensive brands to condition your lips and help keep the dry at bay.  It is a great value.  I like that is feels cool on your lips and is colorless so you can wear it under your lipstick of any color.  The added benefit of the SPF is something we all need too!